𝘋𝘜𝘎

Sitting on the side not - so - secretly, y/n brushed her hair out of her face multiple times, as she practically jumped around with Lydia, watching the boys perform.

It wasn't often when y/n was able to make it to shows with Braeden, mostly because she was filming all of the time, or sometimes premieres or press got in the way, but today she made it, and no one had told Braeden.

So she was not doing well at keeping it unknown of course, she was supposed to just stand there so he couldn't find out til the end of the show but she wasn't.

"I don't make a fool out of me, I do not trust myself
I can smile, but I won't speak, and I can listen well" he was singing loud and clear, his mouth pressed up onto the microphone as a good amount of fourteen year old girls screamed as to where it would be likely for you to never hear again after that, and it was perfect.

"I love the way you say my name, say it again."  He sang softly, looking down to his guitar as doing that same dance he always did while playing, and he looked back at cole who was on drums, then he had glanced to the side, seeing his girlfriend who was in his old 2019 tour sweater, his voice cracked and he stopped dancing, extremely shocked.

His eyes widened and he continued to sing, his voice continuously cracking as he messed up many times, causing everyone to either furrow their eyebrows or laugh.

"Go! Y/n go!" Lydia urged the girl to go on, and greet Braeden but she hadn't until they reached the end of the song, and he quickly set his guitar aside, pulling her into an extremely tight hug as everyone else in the vicinity screamed, the boys smiling brightly as they watched, and Lydia doing so as well.

"W-what about getting back home after the press tour?" He pulled back, his arms still around her as he watched her, now messing with her lanyard, giving her a small look of confusion.

She had looked to the crowd that went absolutely crazy waving, then she looked back up to Braeden, shrugging and casually brushing an eyelash off of his cheek. "They cut the last interview out so I asked to do everything in a day so I could come today." She smiled lightly, speaking, before a sweet smile formed on Braeden's face and he quickly kissed her cheek.

"Go finish your show."

Short
Lameee