Random alternate ending for Endgame

A/N: This is completely random and has nothing to do with the actual book. If you don't want to read it, then you can just skip it.

Thanos is dying and dramatically says "I am inevitable."

Iron Man, who is about two seconds away from dying, weakly wheezes out three little words to give home the courage he needs "I. Am. Iron Man."

Don't forget the dramatic music

As he is about to snap his fingers, Groot casually walks up to them and says "I am Groot" as if he isn't talking to two people who are about to die in the middle of an active battlefield.

He then pokes Thanos and says his fourth word only loud enough for the two dying men in front of him to hear. "Poke"

Thanos immediately disintegrates and is sent to the past when Groots so called 'finger' makes contact with his oddly purple skin.

After this, Iron Man is filled with relief that Thanos is no longer capable of harming the world.

With this thought, he just sits there awake, as his suit quickly heals him.

Music suddenly changes to a random Irish dancing tune.

Everyone immediately grabs a partner and starts their victory dancing.

After about two minutes of exhausting Irish dancing, a Star Wars worthy space ship was landing right next to Groot.

Everyone but the tree had seen and heard the ship and ran away.

Groot was busy socializing with the female tree he had just saved.
(Yes, trees have genders)

Everyone gets into a fighting stance but does not shoot, as they only shoot when the opponent initiates the fight.

They hear a metal contraption and gears turning, signaling the opening of a trapdoor at the bottom of the ship.

Irish music is still playing.

When they look at who is coming out of the ship, they see baby Yoda.

Music changes to Thank u, Next.

Baby Yoda starts making the weird noises he makes and immediately everyone falls in love with him.

Then, Ant Man just has to break the moment and asks "What are we going to do with Thanos's army?"

Baby Yoda then starts walking over to one of the soldiers, looks them in the eye and pokes them right when the song says Thank u, Next.

Soon enough, they are all poking the soldiers one by one.

Some try to get away, some are still in shock, some beg, some threaten, but by the end of the song, they are all sent to the past where they belong.

No, they were not all brutally murdered. When they were disintegrated they were sent to the past. 

They then go back to the Avengers headquarters feeling perfectly at peace and finally live the life they deserve.

*~*

Chris Evans (or for you uneducated people Captain America) does not turn into a cranky old man.