XXIII

Liked by alexmorgan13, carson

Liked by alexmorgan13, carson.pickett, sydneyleroux and 67, 389 others

tonio_niel: This picture here means so much more than just celebrating pride month. It means accepting people for who they are, it means not judging someone on their looks or appearances, it means loving everyone no matter their colour of their skin or who they decide to love.

Unfortunately, there are people in this world who want to hate on others because they're different, because they don't fit or they're not following gods word. The main cause of homophobic abuse is from people who just simply don't understand what's it's like, they are unaware of the inner turmoil that every LGBTQ+ person feels when they come out, whether that's to themselves, family or friends.

We should be creating a safe environment for the younger generation to feel comfortable and accepted instead of ashamed and frightened about whether they're going to have a place to stay after it. All parents should be aware that when they mock or curse gay people, they may be mocking or cursing their own child.

It's funny how we know gay people exist and we don't have proof of god but we deny gay people basic humans right all because it might piss off God.

I hope one day soon this world can just learn to accept everyone whether they are gay, lesbian, bi, trans, queer, black or white. We need to unite together before we can really make a change.

I promise there is nothing wrong with you, just something from with the world we live in

═══════════════════════

alexmorgan13: So proud of you for saying all this! I know so many LGBTQ people are going to look up to you now and they should because you are the best role model for any young person whether they are apart of the community or not.
tonio_niel: Thank you Lex, sorry for pestering about whether it all sounded right!
alexmorgan13: you know I was more than happy to help!

ashlynharris24: I wish I had you when I was growing up, I don't think I would've said any of that better! Thank you for being so inspiring to so many people, kids and adults included!
tonio_niel: you're just the same too Ash, showing people it's okay to be different and that your dreams can be real

username: I've been really struggling with my sexuality recently thinking I'm not good enough because I've been having these thoughts but reading this has honestly meant everything to me. I know it's only one post but it's stuff like this that I know a lot of people need to hear. Thank you for speaking out about it!
tonio_niel: I'm so glad it could be helpful to you! Just know that you enough as you are and don't change for anyone!

katiebolton14: I'm so proud to be your best friend, this post is literally everything 👏🏻👏🏻
tonio_niel: You are the reason I'm so comfortable with who I am, you made me realise that I was okay just being Toni and that all the words that were shouted at me in the school corridors didn't mean anything. And when @cece_raynott_ joined put little group she made me feel even more special so, thank you both, for everything. ❤️
cece_raynott_: Thank you too! I was the new kid in school and you guys welcomed me with open arms
katiebolton14: and here we are almost 8 years on from high school still best friends!