LVII

‼️NEW ESPN ARTICLE‼️Can Fitness Guru, Toni O'Neil, Handle The Pressure of a World Cup? Read to find out more about the new player in this article!

Can Fitness Guru, Toni O'Neil, Handle The Pressure of a World Cup?
Read to find out more about the new player in this article!

═══════════════════════

❈ ❈ ❈

"Fitness guru! I wouldn't call someone who spent almost 8 years of their life training to be where I am today, a fitness guru" I say in anger having read this stupid article

"They just do that to get people to read their article T, everyone knows it's not true," Alex says trying to calm me down as we sit in our hotel room together

"But the whole article is bullshit Lex, have you read this paragraph. 'Toni O'Neil has never played in a major tournament her whole life and despite this has been called up for the biggest one in the world. One can only wonder if it's because of her star girlfriend Alex Morgan. Did she have something to do with this shock selection or is O'Neil only dating the forward for an opportunity like this?' are they seriously suggesting I'm only sleeping with you because I want to be in a world cup!" I say angrily reading Alex the article.

"They want a story and unfortunately you are an easy story for one like this. I know, you know, and everyone that cares about us knows that none of it is true. I love you and you love me, and that's all I need" Alex coming over to me and sitting down on the bed.

I let out a deep sigh and slump down next to her, letting Alex wrap me in a hug as I lean into her chest.

"it's just, I've wanted this for so long and now I feel like everyone is going to think I don't deserve to be here," I say as Alex calms me down my running her fingers through my hair

"I know babe, it sucks" Alex sighs out as she shuffles us back further onto the bed.

"All you can do is prove them wrong now, make them have to write an article about how amazing you are instead" She says getting a small laugh out of me.

"I guess so" Is all I really and close my eyes since I'm very comfortable right now.

"go to sleep babe, I'll be right here when you wake up" Alex whispers planting a small kiss on my head.