L

Liked by alexmorgan13, kelleyohara, cece_raynott_ and 284, 375 others

tonio_niel: I remember first meeting you and thinking, god she is gorgeous, and then we got to know eachother and I loved everything about you; how you always bit your lip when you were concentrating or the little dimple you got when you tried not to smile. Then one night you came over to my place and told me that you liked me, you thought I didn't feel the same way and tried to run out the door but there was no way I was letting someone like you slip through my fingers and I told you'll like you back.

Skip to today, our one year anniversary, and I count my lucky stars that you've stayed with me for this long, you've met my family and friends who love you almost as much as I do.

Happy one year Lex, love you all the way to moon and back💜

tagged: alexmorgan13

═══════════════════════

alexmorgan13: I can't put into words how much love I have for you but I'm so grateful I've finally found you, I thought I'd be alone for the rest of my life while everyone else around me got married and settled down, but now your here, I don't feel as scared anymore so thank you T for showing me what love looks like again. To many more year's to come, I love you too

username: am I hallucinating or is this actually real!!
username: we've shipped #Olex from the start and I can't believe they are really a thing!

kelleyohara: so happy that you guys get to share your love with the rest of the world and inspire so many people to be happy and feel free to love who they want!

katiebolton14: after watching you struggle to find yourself for so many years it makes me so happy to see you finally living your life how you wanted it to go, you deserve the world Niel!

cece_raynott_: I love you, I love you, I love you! I know it takes courage to tell the world about your relationship whether it's with a man or a woman so I'm so proud of you both!

ashlynharris24: The gays unite! I'm happy that you and Alex have come out as a couple, I remember when it was Ali and I it made us feel so more relaxed like we weren't carrying this huge weight on our shoulder the entire time. We both love you guys so much!

tobinheath: Congratulations to you both, I can't wait to see your relationship flourish into something amazing

christenpress: Congrats guys! Happy that you lot are happy together, can't wait to see you both soon, love ya.

malpugh: I love my second mom's so much! Happy you guys can finally express who you are and love it each other out in the world!

username: you guys are so inspiring to so many of us and I can't thank you enough for telling the world it makes it all seem a little bit more normal for us lot

A/N We're already halfway guys! 😢