2. Black

My outfit is similar to yesterday's but instead of a pink crop top, I have a long sleeve full shirt on. My skirt is a different pink skirt and my shoes are light pink.

No headband this time or camera. I'm at the register sitting on the counter. It's my turn to work the hotel as my parents are out running errands. I write lyrics and I hum and sing to myself. Tuesdays are always so slow.

"I found you," A voice says making me almost fall off of the counter. I look up surprised and feel a piece of my hair falling in my face. I fix it quickly and look at the guy in front of me.

It takes me a second but I recognize this person as the guy who yelled at me yesterday at the park. He hands me my camera and my pictures.

"Sorry about yesterday, all day before I saw you, people were taking pictures of me and- yeah it's no excuse, but, I am sorry," he says and I look him up and down.

He's wearing all back and his hair isn't straight like yesterday. It's curly and soft looking. I get behind the counter and fiddle with my pink fingernails.

"Yeah... I don't like being yelled at," I say slightly pouting.

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow over dinner?" He says with a smirk. He looks in his twenties, too old for me. I'm only turning 18 in a few months.

"No.. I'm busy," I say and it's not a lie. Most of tomorrow I'll be out and about.

He slightly frowns.

The idea of making someone upset makes me upset. He's pretty hot... I'm not sure if he means like a date date but I'm not repelled by him or anything.

"How about Friday, but it has to be passed 5 pm... I'm kinda a really busy person?" I say shyly and he nods a little.

"Okay, here's-" he writes his number on the back of one of our business cards. "This," he says handing it to me. I smile softly and look at him a little more.

He doesn't seem to have any acne or anything flawing his skin. The tattoos cover almost all of his skin but it's not a bad thing, I think it looks rad. His hair is brown like his eyes but his hair has not hints of green like his eyes do.

His heavy combat boots give him an extra inch but this guy does not need an extra inch. I do, I'm short and he's tall. I'm going on a date with him..? I hope I don't do anything stupid or embarrassing like the last date I was on.

Vic is so sweet and all but we didn't click. I'm not sure if it was us or the way I was acting but the date didn't go smoothly. But we ended up bumping into each other later and he's now my best friend.

"I'm kellin," I say and he looks up from my skirt back to my eyes.

"Oliver, but you can call me daddy," when he says this I giggle and blush.

"Mm, okay Oliver," I say and he winks at me before leaving. As he leaves I watch him in wonder.

Three more days until I go on a date with him. This number on the card won't be used by me until Friday when I need to know where and what time. Talking to hot guys is not my strong point and I'd rather actually go on this date then us texting and him losing interest in me.

Not too much later my mom gets back and I'm freed from standing behind the desk. We hug and I go to my room happily.

How did he find me? Was he looking? He must have because he returned my camera and pictures. If you're smart and logical it's easy to find me. I'm always pastel pink so if you look for pink I'll be there. Well, maybe. There's two pastel building and both of them are run by my parents.

A diner and a hotel. My Dad and Mom switched from each store but I usually stay here. Unless I'm hungry but I rarely get hungry. I need to gain weight but things are harder than they seem.

The pictures are still here except one, the picture of me. He didn't take the one of him. I pick it up and on the back of it has some words.

Oliver Sykes
Picture by: a very cute person

Person?

Does he not know if I'm a girl or a boy? Maybe he's just being respectful. That would be funny if he thought I was a girl. I hand my pictures up on my walls and flop on to my bed.

It might not seem like it but I'm really happy and excited to go on a date with Oliver. He seems really... interesting.

My mom walks in a little later and looks around my room and smiles at me. She approaches me so I stand from my bed and open my arms. We hug and she tells me how proud she is of me. We share 'I love you's and then I come down with her to dinner.

My dad and mom actively talk and I join in the conversation every once in a while. The food is yummy and I'm hungry but it physically hurts to eat.. I eat about half of what I'm supposed to and my parents both give me worried looks.

"I'm okay, just tired," I say getting up.

"I'll be in my room reading but I'm probably going to sleep soon after," I inform them.

"Okay honey. I Will be in there later to tell you Goodnight," my mom says and I go upstairs and to my room. I feel sluggish but I know it will pass, it always does.

Woo, how did that go?

Any observations?

What's the vibe your getting from this story so far?

*saves pink atheistic pictures*