24. invincible

Salutations, that's the word I was thinking of like- so long ago

It's been two months since I met Oli, almost nothing new has happened in the time

It's been two months since I met Oli, almost nothing new has happened in the time. Only random dates, lots of cuddles, lots of kissing, and normal life stuff.

Tyler has said I look healthier so that's good. I can eat most of the time and hardly cough up blood. My parents would have a heart attack if I asked to go to the park at night but I feel like I need fresh air.

That's why I'm sneaking out. It's very easy since I live in a hotel that people walk the hallway at night randomly so my footsteps wont be suspicious. Not that I even make any noise as I walk. The only thing wrong about this is I'm telling anyone that I'm doing this.

As I walk this lonely road I play with the holes on my ripped white jeans. Oli almost got in a wreck the other day and ended up telling me and I started crying. I'm so scared that death is going to rip us apart.

When I get to my favorite spot I see Oli. I'm happy to see him and know this is his thinking spot but- for the first time ever- I'm mad to see him. Not him but what he's doing. I storm over to him and take the cigarette away from him.

"That could fucking kill you," I say and he looks annoyed at my actions.

"Give it back sweetie," he says and I throw it to the ground and smash it. "Fine," he says grabbing another and lighting it.

I look at him in horror as he inhale its poison. "Sit, smoke with me. It will relax you," he says now handing me one.

"Thanks for the poison," I say and throw it into bushes. "And no, stop smoking these cancer sticks," I say grabbing his pack and he grabs my wrist before I can take it.

"You think you're so fucking invincible don't you? You dont wear a helmet, you smoke, you get into fights! Stop being so stupid!" I yell, this is the first time I've yelled at him..

He looks surprised at my outburst. "You're being ridiculous-"

"I'm being ridiculous!? You the fucking moron who just gave a cancer patient a cigarette!" I scream but then we both freeze.

Did I just-.. tell him?

I back up and feel tears start. The cigarette from his mouth falls to the ground. He stands from the bench and grabs my face and looks into my eyes panicked to see if I'm telling the truth.

I look down sheepishly and he pulls me into a hug and.. cries..

I made Oliver Sykes cry.

A badass, badboy who is the lead singer to a deathcore band.. I made him cry by saying a fact about myself. I hug back and let him get it out. I've never seen Oliver cry, I didnt think it was possible.

"How b-bad is it?" He asks still holding me.

"N-not bad, I'll beat it," just like Hope did.. I don't say the other half. He doesn't need to know I'm going to die..

"Sorry I lied.. its Esophagus cancer and I've had it for five years now. But I'm getting better. I'm eating, not coughing up blood, my headaches aren't to big of a problem and neither is the chest pain," I say and he puts his hand on my chest and closes his teary eyes.

I'm not sure if he's feeling my heart or my soul but it really means something. "Fuck, I'm sorry about the cigarettes. I'll quit," he say and then takes my hand and leads me to the bench.

He sits down and them I straddle him and rest my forehead against his shoulder. "I'm sorry I yelled.. it just really upset me," I pout.

"It shocked me, I've never seen you mad. It was kinda a turn on but after hearing you are sick I'm no longer in the mood," he says and I giggle.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He asks.

"When people find out they changed and spoil me. I already spoil me in love and affection but I thought it could hurt our relationship.." I say and he looks into my eyes and softly grabs the side of my face.

"I really do love you," he says and I lean in and kiss him. We kiss slowly and sweetly and he rubs my back and sides.

His tongue slides into my mouth and our tongues dance together. After a moment of kissing softly I get more into it and that makes Oli grip my hips and kiss harder. The innocent kiss turns into a hungry lustful make our session.

I pull way for air and blush.

"I love you," I tell him and smile.

Damn, I hope I can hold on till may.. I want to at least spend a year with him..