16. cute

I blush when Oli comes out of my bathroom. He's so hot and- Ahhhhhh that was amazing! I giggle softly as he comes over and kisses me softly.

I look into his eyes and he looks into mine. I feel like Mavis on hotel Transylvania, like we zinged. Me and Oli zinged!? Did he zing? I smile as we look into other other's eyes. What was he thinking?

Mavis is like the shadow version of me. We both live in hotels and both are pale, there's so much I can connect to me and the fictional character but she wears black and I wear pink.

Anyhoo, I want to connect and think about Oli and I. He's so sweet and caring. He grabs my face softly and kisses me again. I kiss back loving the feeling.

He's so caring... That could be bad in the long run. After I finished my list I'm going to move and change and set a new list. I'll have to leave him...

I shove those thoughts away and focus on him. He lightly bites my bottom lip and I part my lips. His warm tongue slides against mine and kisses back with passion.

I slowly stand and his hands go to my hips. As we are making out my door opens and I pull away quickly covering my lips.

My mom looks at Oli and I surprised. "I thought you two would still be sleeping," she says and I see she has a tray of two breakfast plates.

"We just woke up," Oli says and she sets the tray on my dresser. My mom smiles and hugs me tightly.

"I'm proud of you," she says to me. Then she hugs Oliver. He hugs back awkwardly.

"Wear protection," I hear her say and I blush. She pulls away and beams at us.

"Well, I'll go. Eat," he tells me sternly and leaves.

"Your mom really loves you," he says and I nod.

"She just wants me to have a good life," I say and Oli grabs the tray and brings it to the bed. I sit on the bed and so does he.

The first few bites are okay but then I start feeling nauseous... He watches me as I eat slowly. "This is good," he comments eating some pancake.

I nod but it's not good, not at all... No offense to my mom who cooked them. It's me, I just can't enjoy food right now.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I rush to the bathroom and start throwing up. Oli comes in and starts getting my hair out of the way as I throw up the food I tried to eat.

"Are you sick? How do you feel?" He says putting my hair in a messy bun and then rubbing my back. I look into the toilet frowning when I see blood.

I flush it and move away from him and start brushing my teeth and mouth. When I spit I see blood and he frowns at it.

"I'm in a band that I scream until my throat is raw. Sometimes after a super long time of screaming (rarely), my throat has bled. But this- this isn't from screaming," he says and I pout.

"I'll be fine, its nothing serious," I tell him and he doesn't look like he believes me but it's the truth. I will get better.

Sure my esophagus is fucked up but I'll be fine. I put some pink mouth wash into my and swoosh it around. He takes it and but some in his mouth and swooshes it around also.

I spit it out and watch him read the back of it. He spits it out into the sink and smirks. "I was wondering why you tasted like bubble gum," he says and I giggle.

He hugs me and I smile as I hug back. "You smell really good too," he comments making me blush. I'm glad he likes me...

I just hope I don't really only have a year to live...

That would suck if I died...

What?