29. perfect

Grab some tissues

Oli pushes me again the wall and kisses me roughly. My bo- fiancee, he proposed.. Well he attacks my lips with his and he dominates me completely.

"Of fuck, fuck me," I say to Oli.

Picking me up and taking me to bed and pushes me onto it. My door then opens and Oli jumps off me. I get up and hide behind Oli.

"You might have gotten our blessing but dont ruin our son's innocence," my dad says and I feel embarrassed. I was about to call Oli Daddy and then my dad does this...

"Yes sir," he says and my dad looks in between us.

"No sex under this roof," he says sternly. I nod and then he leaves. I pout and Oli hugs me.

"Let's sleep, I'm taking you somewhere tomorrow," he says and we get in my bed.

When we are in bed Oli holds me close and are legs tangled together. His hand slides up my thigh to my hip. He pulls my shorts down on one side and looks at the pretty tattoo he did.  His hand then goes to my side and he kisses my forehead.

I cuddle against him and think about how amazing today was. I got engaged! Despite sleeping a lot I'm tired. My eyes get heavy and I fall asleep next to my soulmate.

-

"Yep- we're getting up," Oli says trying to rip me off my bed. I whine and grip onto my blankets and mattresses.

"Uppp," he says grabbing my hips trying to pull me away from my comfort. I'm sleeping, and I plan to stay that way. "Pleasee" he says and I whine not real words but it has real meaning.

"Nooo, I dont wanna go to the hospital," I whisper and he stops pulling.

"No, I'm taking you somewhere else," he says and then I sit up.

"Oh.." I say and then get up and hug him.

"Baby, I know this is stressful but it will be okay. I'll be with you forever.. no matter were you go.. I'll go," he says softly and I feel sad. Everything has been getting to me lately. But I'm happy I'm with Oli.

"I'm trying," I say before kissing him slowly. He holds my hips as he kisses me back. We stand there for a while making out until I feel better. I pull away slowly fluttering my eyes open.

In his eyes he looks sad but its deep stuff I can't ask about. He knows he can talk to me he just chooses not too. I understand more than he thinks. I hide my sickness because I didn't want to upset him.

He probably just doesn't want to stress me out. I take off my shirt and Oli watches me. I make eye contact and I pull down my shorts and his eyes scan my body.

I giggle and change in front of him. I've never been self conscious about my body so it's not an anxiety filled moment. After I'm ready Oli takes my hand and leads me his motorcycle that's outside.

Just saying kellin and Oli do brush their teeth daily I just dont write it.. bc.. you know..

When he stops driving and gets off I let him help me down. We are at someone's house but I don't know whose.

"Do you think it's a pretty house?" He says. I look at it.

"Yeah, it's really cute

"Yeah, it's really cute. Who lives here?" I ask and he takes me up to the door. He knocks on the door and we wait a second before he looks under a pot and gets a key.

He unlocks the door and we intrude. "Go get me a soda from the fridge," he says pointing to the kitchen. Everything in this house looks new.

I go in the kitchen and open and its completely empty except a note.

Dear love of my life,

I'm so madly in love with you I think its driving me insane. I mean look at us. We are getting married! And look at our house, we can paint the walls and live here. Theres one more surprise.. well two. Go find the bedroom upstairs and observe. Then come to the back yard. I love you baby. 

-your soon to be husband

I look to Oli smiling but he's not there. I excitedly rush upstairs and go into a few rooms until I find the bed too. I giggle wiping tears as I see gardening stuff.

Oliver loves me so much.. I love him too. I grab a back of flower seeds and run downstairs. I run through our house and rush out the back door and hug Oliver and cry happy tears.

"I love you baby," he says and I pull away pulling him down into a weird kiss as I smile and cry. 

He pulls away laughing and wiping his mouth. "Your so silly," he says and I show him the seeds excitedly. "I know baby, I'm the one who got them," he says and I blush.

"Kellin.. look around," he says and I take a look around and my eyes almost pop out of my head.

A baby goat.

"Cross off everything on your list because this is called a kid," he says and I jump into his arms

"Cross off everything on your list because this is called a kid," he says and I jump into his arms. "Tomorrow you're singing a song at my concert," he says and I cry and hug him.

"Fuck, you're amazing," I say hugging him as tight as I can. He hugs me and I know everything is going to be okay.

It's so cute

Thoughts?

This story is almost over..