32. Alternative Ending

This is like chapter 31 didn't exist so but dont be confused bc theres the same time skip

Three months after I had to shave all my hair off, I look in the mirror. When I use to look in the mirror I saw a guy who was struggling to stay carefree, struggle to shut out the dark. I also saw a cancer patient who was in denial of dying but deep down knew it was coming.

Now when I look in the mirror I see someone who is strong, somebody who has a loving husband and a baby goat that he adores like it's his own kid. It is technically.

I'm only 17 so a real kid might not be the best idea so I would even think about it yet. Oliver says all be a good parent and I believe him. I also believe he will be a good one too.

When I look at myself in a mirror, the best thing I see about myself is.. I did it, I beat cancer. I really am strong. I smile and play with my hair. It's only about a inch but I'm not bald and it's not patchy.

I look at the wig I hide behind and smile. Oliver is so fucking amazing. I'll kill him if he ever tries to divorce me- wait, pretend I didn't think that. I love him and will never let him leave me. Not that he seems like he would.

I believe that what me and Oli have is even stronger than what my parents have if that's possible. I listen to faint yelling in the house. "Drivedit!" Is what everyone is laughing about in the living room.

I look at the bathroom handle and the the wig. "Thank you," I tell the wig lightly and then leave without it. I haven't let anyone see me without the wig except Oli because I was embarrassed. I'm not anymore.

I'm proud. When I come in smiling everyone smiles too and I hug every one excitedly. Each hug has meaning and when I hug Oli last I give him a kiss and everyone cheers. Nobody actually says anything about it but they all know and they all look happy that I'm comfortable with myself now.

They aren't saying it because it's not necessary and because they think it might upset me. So I break the silence about it- well it wasn't silent but we weren't talking about the hair. "So should I wear the wig or not to the wedding?" I ask and Oliver smiles more than before.

He's been going to a therapist- we actually both do now. Not together but we thought maybe it could be good. We both do have bad pasts and stuff like that. Both of us are the happiest we have ever been and I'm so excited to be able to say I Do to him on our wedding day.

We had planned that if I started to get sicker than we would do the wedding earlier but if I beat cancer than will do it in may. I'll be 18 when I get married. I know that's young but the good die young..

Maybe I can ask Oli to take me to go vandalize something!?

He spray paints on boxes and canvases so he definitely would love that. I've just told him to to do that- I was scared he would get caught.. but maybe he could take me on a date. A vandalizing date.

Oli slides his arms around me from behind and I look at everybody shocked that I said it. "I say you're real hair! It's so cute!" Danielle openly says and then everyone is agreeing and Oliver leans close to my ear.

"You're so fucking sexy I have to do this or they will see my boner," he says deeply and he hugs me from behind. I blush and giggle. Nobody heard him but me.

"Oh! Oli, will you help me with something upstairs?" I ask for an excuse so we can go and fuck.

"Omg you two are such rabbits, we are leaving," Jordan says seeing through us. I giggle as everyone starts to leave.

"Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids," Oli whispers to me making me giggle more. Before everyone is even gone Oliver's pining me against the wall attacking my lips with his.

The end

I was going to do a wedding scene but I'm bad at wedding stuff.. theres a chance- a SMaLl chance I might add another chapter with the wedding

What did you think?