18. lovely (where i need to pick up on editing)

Lol I'm tired of editing so I'm going to post all these chapters again and edit another time

Throughout the day me and him text and flirt and then he finally sends me a picture of his dogs.

Oli:

Me: omg! They are almost at cute as you!?? ^~^

I giggle at my response and wait for him to text back.

Oli: I'm sorry, my brother's in the hospital so I have to call off our date..

Me: that's okay, is he okay?

Oli: he got in a car crash, I'm on my way there and will pass your house. Want to meet my brother and give me moral support?

Me: of course ❤❤❤

I skip down the stairs and go to my dad. "Oliver's picking me up to go to the hospital-"

"Are you okay? What happened?" He says about to leave the counter to check on me.

"For his brother. I'm moral support," I smile and he looks relieved. I hate going to the hospital but I'm willing to go with him because it seems like he wants me to.

"Be safe, text or call me about things," he says and I hug him bye. Then I skip out the hotel and wait for him. I play with my white and blue skirt and hum a song I'm currently writing.

When he pulls up I blush. Oliver's such a badboy type guy. Motorcycle, tattoos, a cocky attitude. I'm happy to be his pastel doll. "Hop on love," he says and I giggle and get on the roaring beast.

The whole thing vibrates and I wrap my arms around his waist. I hold on tightly as he starts driving. It's a thrill to be on this thing going this speed attached to my badass boyfriend.

The wind messes up my hair I curled and my skirt tries to come up. Carefully I remove one hand and tighten the other as I tuck my skirt down and then I hold onto him again.

When we get to the hospital he gets off and picks me off of it and sets me down on the ground. We start walking and he looks worried so I put my hand in his. He looks at it then my face and smiles.

"Are you scared?" I whisper as we walk. He runs his other hand through his brown curly hair.

"Yeah, I hate it when people I love go to hospitals," he says.

"I hate hospitals in general.. they make me wanna cry and or have a panic attack," I mumble and he squeezes my hand.

"You didnt have to come-"

"I wanted to, I'll be fine. Just dont leave me alone," I say as we walk into the white hospital.

Oli checks in and then calls someone as we walk. "You said floor 4?" He says. He presses the elevator button but I let go and back away. He looks at me confused.

"W-windows," I mumble.

"Yeah, well be there soon," he says to the phone grabbing my hand and leads me to the stairs. "I brought my- the person I'm dating," he says nervously.

"Yeah.. um.. you'll see, yeah see ya," he says hanging up. He looks at me as we climb the stairs.

"He doesn't know I'm dating a boy," he tells me and I blush.

"Will he not approve of how I dress? I could have changed, I have some boyish clothes," I say being to panic.

"Its fine sweetie, he might be surprised but he won't judge you.. too much," he says and I pout but soon enough he's taking me into a room.

A guy with tattoos and a few casts and bandages lays in the bed. Theres another guy sitting next to the bed. "Hey Matt," Oli greets the guy. "Tom, how are you feeling?" Oli says dropping my hand and going to his brother's side.

The guy looks at me and then Oli puzzled. Then 'Tom' sits up and looks at me. "I'm doing better they put me on pain meds. Whose this?" He says and I go to oli and hide behind him. I'm scared he'll hate me.

"This is kellin, he's my boyfriend," he says and the 'Matt' smiles.

"I knew you were a fooking fag," he say. It seems everyone is British.

"He's wearing a skirt?" Tom asks and I push my face into Oliver's back and wrap my arms around him. I'm too shy for this.

"Baby, step out from behind me and show them your pretty face," Oli says lifting his arms so I'll let go. I do so and look at the two.

"Hi, I'm kellin," I say softly with a smile and wave.

"I'm Matt, Oliver's friend. And that dumbass is his brother," he says and looks at Tom. He nods at me and the Tyler walks in.

"Doctor Joseph, can you get me more medicine?" Tom asks.

"You just took some thirty minutes ago but in 3 and a half hours if you still need some I'll get you some," he says and I go over to tyler and hug him.

"What's up kells, are you here for him or do you need more medicine for-"

"I'm good, this is my boyfriend and his brother," I point at them.

"Ah, okay. It's nice to see you not in a hospital bed," he says and I nod agreeing.

I go back to Oli's side and watch Tyler do his doctor stuff. Is it bad I'm on first name terms with my doctor? 

Maybe..

I got tattoo markers *drawings colorful stars and dots on my arm*