7. hot pink

Are you scared I'm going to reveal some kind or past trauma or make him (or oli) go through something horrible?

Or are you just happily ready this happy story?

Now are you nervous because I asked this?

I'm at the fair taking pictures of everything pink and let me tell you, it's a lot. Everybody here looks to be so happy and carefree.

I look at my parents that are holding hands. They love each other so much. I hope I get to experience that kind of life. Will I make it to my 40's and be able to say I've been with my husband for years and every year has been perfect?

I sure hope so...

"Honey, do you want to ride anything?" My mother asks nervously.

I look at all the scary rides and each one of them I can imagine a horrible scenario too. Anxiety builds up in the back of my throat and weaved into my soul. I shake my head no and take a picture of them.

They pose different ways as I take a few pictures and collect them all as they print out of my camera. I take pictures of everything pastel and or pink. After a while of walking around and taking pictures, I start to pout.

"I'm hot, tired, my throat hurts, I don't want to be here," I say as tears brim to my eyes. Sometimes my moods shift really fast. Then minutes ago I was happy and energetic but right now I feel like I might fall over and die.

"Oh dear, I told you this wasn't a good place to take him," my mother says and holds out her hand. I take it and she takes me back to the car and drives home. Once we are close to home and I see Drop Dead I tape my Dad's shoulder and point.

"You wanna go finish some of it?" He asks and I nod. My throat hurts too much to talk and they understand I get like this sometimes. He pulls over and I get out. I pout to our home and shoo him away.

"Bye kelly," my dad says and I wave them bye and go into the tattoo shop.

I go to Oli's 'office' station? I don't know, where he works. He looks at me and smiles. "Back for more?" He asks and winks at me. I smile but it doesn't reach my eyes. When I nod I go to the chair and he looks at me with a frown.

"You're quiet.. I don't know you but you seem upset. What happened, love?" He asks coming over next to me.

I shrug and he gets the equipment ready. "If you don't talk I'm going to assume your mad at me and that you're ignoring me," he says and I pout.

"M-my throat hu-rts," my voice cracks proving my point. He then touches my throat softly and then his hand is on my neck. I blush and look away as he stares into my soul.

"You're so soft," he says and I pout.

"Don't squeeze at a-all," I say knowing it will hurt even if it's soft.

"Oh, oops," he says pulling his hand away and blushing slightly. My heart races at how attractive that was. I pull down the pink fishnets I'm wearing and pull up my skirt on the tattoo side.

The does some stuff and then he's tattooing me. "Well since you're throat hurts and I work better when I'm commuting I'm just going to talk and ask yes or no questions so you won't have to talk," he says and since he's working on my thigh I don't have to lay down.

"Did you have fun today?" He asks and I pull out the pictures I took today and give than to him. He pauses on the tattoo and looks at them. Most are aesthetic pictures but I do have a lot of me smiling with my parents and a few pictures of me in the mirror being cute and confident.