15. carefree

I can either eat strawberries or I can make macaroni

I can either eat strawberries or I can make macaroni... I'm really hungry. I pick up the macaroni- well excuse me, it's not macaroni. Its shells and cheese, not the elbow noodles.

I wonder what language pasta would speak. Slowly I move around the mostly white kitchen. It is pink too but this is the lightest room.

As I cook I look at the shells sadly. "I'm sorry I have to cook and eat you.. or did you want that? You have been in a box not being able to move or do anything.. y-you aren't s-suicidal right?? I'm not helping you kill yourself," I start getting emotional talking to the boiling shells.

"I'm so evil," I whisper and then continue to cook them as I try to convince myself its okay. If they were in that misery then it's what they want. They are okay with me eating them.

After I cook them and mix the cheese in I sit on the counter with the bowl in my hands. The bowl is hot pink making my skin look pale and thin. I'm losing so much weight...

I'm strong, I need to fight this.

I start eating no matter how I feel and when I'm done I go back to my room. I check on Holly then Oli and both are sleeping. I go into my bathroom and do bathroom activities and then turn on the shower.

I take off my clothes and then look in the mirror. My hips are wide making my waist look even smaller. My ribs are starting to show, that's not good...

Ignoring the dreadful feeling in my stomach I get into the shower. I close the pink tented glass door and let the water wash away any negative thoughts.

I'm still pretty even though I'm underweight. I still have my thick black hair that likes to wave and curl on its own. My pale skin is smooth and blemish free. I'm not fat and I'm symmetrical. That's what makes people like me pretty right?

When my hairs wet I use my vanilla-scented shampoo and conditioner. My hair is also very soft and always smells like vanilla. I use a rose scented body scrub and wash myself thoroughly.

The urge to throw up has been getting stronger and stronger. I quickly rinse all soap off of me and give in to it. Into my pastel pink toilet, my midnight dinner goes into.

I only throw up about half my meal so that's a plus? I flush it down and get back in the shower and finish my shower. When I'm completely done I turn off the water and put a towel around my waist.

I brush my teeth with bubble gum flavored toothpaste and get rid of any bad taste in my mouth. I use my bubble gum mouthwash and accidentally swallow some. Oops, oh well. I spit the rest out and smile in the mirror.

I look good.

Happy and carefree, I go into my room and see Oliver's sitting up rubbing his face. It looks like he just woke up. He looks at me and then his eyes lower and I blush. I'm in only a towel dripping wet.

"Come here," he says in a sexy deep tone. His morning voice is so fucking hot...

I look at my dresser and then him. He's talking about now not after I put on clothes. Shyly I come over to the man and he stands up and grabs my hips looking down at me.

He kisses me and I kiss back putting my hands on his chest. As our lips lock I close my eyes. His hand goes to my ass and squeezes roughly making me gasp and press myself forward.  He uses that as an opportunity for his tongue to enter my mouth.

He bends one knee slightly and gets his knee in between my legs to his thigh is against my hardening dick. He moves his knees forward and back and we make out and have to stop kissing to moan. I grip and his sides as I feel the friction.

Why does this feel so good? Is this okay? What am I supposed to do?

He pushes me onto my bed and it ripples on contact he climbs on top and starts kissing my neck and grabbing and feeling my torso and everything that's not covered with the towel.

He leans back and grabs my throat. Gently, but it still makes me nervous. "Ooh, I wish you were into that," he says before removing his hand.

He grabs my towel about to untie it but I grab his hand shyly. "I- im... I don't know?" I say and he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"How about we play a game," he says and I nod.

"Go put on a skirt thin panties and a flowy crop top," he says and I do exactly what he told me to do. When I get back he's sitting on my bed as if he was reading before bed.

The front of his jeans is bulging and I blush. What game? "Come straddle me," he comments and I blush but obey him. My boner is pressed against his when I sit down.

He touches my exposed sides and then smirks. "Do you touch yourself ofter?" He asks and I blush.

"Not really? How ofter is ofter?" I ask and the smirk doesn't leave his face.

"Daily," he says and I shake my head no. It's more like monthly because it's embarrassing.

"Rock your hips against mine and the game is to try not to cum," he explains and I blush. I'm so sensitive, I'm going to be bad at this game...

I slowly and timidly moved against him and inhale sharply as I feel his hard-on press against mine. He grabs my hips and starts controlling my movements making them more pleasurable. I moan softly and grab his shoulders.

He watches everything I do and I can't help but blush as I moan. I start circling my hips and pressing against him. I shudder as I feel the pleasure intensity as I go harder.

"Take off your panties," he says and I don't hesitate. As I'm doing this he pushes down his jeans but not his boxers.

"Continue," he says grabbing my hips and pulling me onto him. I grind my lower half onto him and make whimpering sounds as I do this. I can feel my tip leak with pre-cum.

I'm not going to last much longer...

"Fuck it," he says pushing me down onto the bed roughly and lifting my skirt. His mouth goes to my throbbing erection and the next feeling is the best one I've ever experienced.

His mouth is warm and pleasurable. He bobs his head and I moan loudly as he does this. As I look at what's happening I blush when I see his hand is in his underwear moving. I moan as his tongue swirls around my tip.

"O-oli-" I moan trying to warn him but I explode into his mouth. My high is extremely amazing and I breathe heavily trying to catch my breath. He grunts and then I'm assuming comes soon.

He pulls away and pulls his hand that has cum of it. He smirks and looks me down. "I'll be back," he says going to the bathroom to clean himself up. I blush at what happened and put my underwear back on.

That felt so good...

Hehhwh3hh3hkskskkskskksk

What did you think?

(Lol my smut in the future is better, this is trash but im not going to rewrite it, im just going very simple spell check)