4. Blue

Thank you for reading this

I'm pretty good about keeping my skirt down. That's never an issue so I not expecting it to be today that someone sees my panties.

Almost everything I own is pink so the pastel blue underwear must not be exposed or people will know I own a few blue things. I want everyone to think everything I'm wearing is pink. That's not my biggest worry at the moment.

My biggest worry right now is if the squirrels will accept my apology. Carefully I climb the tree. My parents will kill me if they knew I was climbing a tree. I know I can fall out and get hurt but I'm not glass, I'll heal.

I look at a squirrel and give it a friendly smile. "Je suis vraiment désolé, Je ne voulais pas vous appeler un pédé" I speak softly in French. I have a tutor that would be proud of my French. It's not my mother tongue language but it sounds like it could be.

I'm very sorry I didn't mean to call you a faggot

The squirrel barks at me and runs away. There is nothing in my mind doubting it didn't just cuss me out.

"Blue is a nice color," A British voice says below me on the ground. I look down at him and see its Oliver. The sky is a pretty blue. Then my eyes widen in realization. He's looking up my skirt and talking about my blue underwear.

I go to block his view but in the process, I slip and fall. Oh no.. Everything happens so fast but when I open my eyes I see I'm in Oliver's arms bridal style.

The blush on my cheeks is pinker than anything I'm wearing. I'm shocked and surprised he caught me. "You gotta be careful, love," he says letting me down. I shyly fix my flower crown and my black shoulder-length hair.

"T-thank you," I stutter at how close he is. He smells like fresh forest and rain. I step back and he looks up at the squirrels.

"Why were you up there speaking French?" He asks confused and curious.  I play with my skirt as I think of my answer.

"There was a misunderstanding and they think I insulted them so I had to apologize," I tell him and he looks more confused.

"Who?" He asks and I giggle. Oh yeah, he has absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

"The squirrels," I say and he chuckles and looks me up and down.

"So you climbed up a tree and spoke French?" He asks skeptically and I blush at who silly it sounds.

"Well yeah, because I had to get close enough to them and I've already apologized in English but they still bark at me and throw acorns at me," I pout at the end.

"This is adorable, why do you need to apologize?" He says and I shift my weight. I'm not adorable I'm talking about squirrels.

"I use to call them queers because I couldn't say squirrels and they still hate me," I mumble and he looks amused.

"I- uh.." I want to explain I was a no show against my own will.

Telling him I was at the hospital would give me a valid explanation and excuse. That would work and maybe he'll want to reschedule it and not be hurt by my rejection.

Hospital...

That would make him worry about me and that's once of my goals. Plus then he'll know something is wrong with me and ask questions. He could then feel bad for me or treat me like I'm glass.

"I'm sorry about Friday.." I mumble feel tears slowly forming. I'm such a bad person, I can't even go to a date right. He's so nice and shouldn't have anyone standing him up or giving him false hope.

He touches my chin making me look at him. His eyes search my own and I bite my bottom lip. "There's no reason to be upset, I don't mind," he says and I blush.

My phone rings and I step back and check who is interrupting me. Matty. I answer it and he starts talking. "Hey I'm in your room and you're not here?" He says.

"I'm at the park, don't touch anything. Pleaseee," I say and I hear him laugh and something break.

"I'm sorry I have to go before my room is destroyed by him," I tell Oli and skipping off.

"Too late," Matty says and I roll my eyes. After crossing the road and walking down a sidewalk I dash into the hotel and up to my room.

 After crossing the road and walking down a sidewalk I dash into the hotel and up to my room

Matty is putting a disco ball on my ceiling when I walk in. I giggle and look around to see nothing destroyed.

"Look what I found at Walmart," he says and a gush over it.

"Thank you matty!" I squeal and he turns it on and turns off my lights and I look at it amazed.

"Anything to make you happy," he says and I hug him. He hugs back and then I pull away and smile at how everything looks. Everything looks so.. me.

"So I met a guy, but I accidentally stood him up because I was at the hospital and didn't get the courage to text him," I pout and Matty nods understandably.

"I think you should try again, if he turns you down just flip him off and find a new guy," he tells me and I nod.

"Well, I'm not sure. I kinda already fucked up.. Anywho, I'm getting a tattoo soon," I say and he smiles for me.

"Send me pictures," he says and looks at his watch. He has work soon.

"Okay, byee," I say and he waves and goes to the door.

"Bye kellin. Say safe," he says and I nod as he leaves.

Time to do even more research on my soon to be tattoo. I can't wait to get my tattoo virginity taken.

Heheh...

These pink pictures give me life