21. hope

Sorry I'm annoying with pictures in this chapter

I fiddle with my pink rubik's cube. Theres no point to it because I can't solve it but it's just something more my hands to do.

It's been a little over month since I met Oliver at the park. I've been getting better. I've only coughed up blood once this week. I've been eating right and I'm happier just because I have more hope.

Holly looks amazing and it might be time to let her energetic self go.

I put my rubik's cube up and pick Holly up. She climbs up my shirt and gets on my shoulder and grabs my hair. I giggle. "I told you you'll make it," I say to the lovely creature.

I pick up my phone and call Oli to see how he is. "'Ello love," he says and I blush and giggle.

"Hii, I miss you," I say and he chuckles.

"I was just thinking about you. How are you today?" He says and I pet Holly.

"I'm amazing, can you come over?" I say and I hear him smile.

"Yeah, I'll be there soon," he says and I put Holly back into her cage.

"Okay, I'll be waiting. Bye love you," I chirp.

"Bye, love you too," he says and hangs up.

Me and him have fooled around a little but not too much because we dont have too much time. He has a job and is a singer but we go on a lot of cute dates.

I've gain some weight but I think that just makes me prettier. I still very slim but it's not in a unhealthy way anymore.

I'm wearing my bright pink skirt and bra

I'm wearing my bright pink skirt and bra. It's a flat bra but it makes me look really cute. As I'm waiting for Oli my mind drifts to dirty thoughts.

I wonder if he'll like my outfit? Will he want to kiss me like how he always does? Will he think I'm sexy and touch my sensitive sides?

I start to grow in my panties as I think about my boyfriend. Soon.. is that like 'hour' soon? Thirty minutes? I go to my bed and put my hand up my skirt and start touching myself. I have time.

I pull my panties to my thighs and start touching myself fully. When I hear footsteps coming to my door I panic and pull up my underwear blushing hard. I get off my bed and my door open and its Oliver.

He takes off his jacket and I bite my lip. "Hey love," he says coming over and hugging me. His thigh brush against my already sensitive harded dick. I moan a little and the cover my mouth embarrassed.

"Oh? You're hard?" He says and I cover my face embarrassed.

"M'sorryyy, I was thinking," I say and he lips connect to mine and he shuts me up. This kiss is rough and its turning me on more.

He deepend the kiss and grabs my ass. I press myself against him as we make out. "Trust me," he says and forces me to turn around and then he bends me over my bed. Wait! What??

He pulls down my underwear and I gasp. He spanks me once and I accidentally moan and yelp at the same time. Ive never been spanked before.. I want him to do it again but he gets on his knees behind me.

He lifts my skirt and kisses the spot he hit. I want him to spank me.. It makes me feel less fragile? Cancer has made even once think that I am but since Oli doesn't know he treats me normal.

I like how he tr- "ah~!" I moam griping the bed as his tongue goes inside of me. What? Why? "Mmmh!" I moan as he licks and moves his tongue around in me. He!? Why is his tongue inside of my ass!? Why does it feel so good?

He grabs my dick and starts jerking me off and I feel like I'm on cloud 9 as he does this. I'm really loud whenever we do sexual stuff. I can't help it.. Its embarrassing but its impossible for me to keep quiet.

Then my mind flickers to when he first told me his name. 'Oliver but you can call me daddy' I wonder if he really does have a daddy kink?

I'm 17 and he's 22 so it's kinda hot if you think about it.. "D-daddy," I moan and his grip tightens on my dick. "Ah, daddy t-thats not p-pleasant," I moan and he loosens his grip and fucks me with his tongue.

"I-imm going t-to cum," I say as my body shakes with pleasure. I moan loudly as I cum all over the side of my bed.

"Suck my cock babydoll," he says and I turn around getting on my knees. Wait- is this going to effect my esophagus? I've never gave a blowjob before..

I undo his pants and push his pants and underwear down. I do what he does to me. Swirling my tongue around and then taking him in my mouth. I sink down onto him but when his tip touches the back of my throat I pull away and start coughing.

He puts himself away and knees down and I cough up blood. This is the first time he's ever seen me need or cough up blood violently. I look into my hands at the blood and then him.

"That- that's not okay," he states and I sigh.

"Its getting better.. if I continue this way I'll be better before the year," I smile and he frowns not listening to me.

He kisses my bloody lips and looks its my eye. "Tell me what you're going through."

"

I look at my hands again and then to his sad eyes

I look at my hands again and then to his sad eyes. What am I supposed to say? I'm dying and I have less than a year to live?

No..

I can't tell him..

I get up and run to my bathroom and locking myself in it. Im scared.. I dont want to lose him...

I dont want to die alone..

Nobody should have to die alone.

How are you expecting this story to go?