[8] Knight in shining armour

"KARD! ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Rin's voice was barely audible against the wind.

"JUST SHUT UP AND HELP ME ALREADY!" I yelled back angrily.

"HELP WITH WHAT? OHH! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!"

"I DON'T CARE! JUST DO SOMETHING YOU USELESS BITCH!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"

"BITCH HELP ME!"

"NOT LISTENING! LALALA!"

Curses.

"RIN! LISTEN TO ME!"

A blue Kaomoji icon appeared in front of my face.

​( ̄ヘ ̄)

Oh I would do anything to get cross dimensional power now...

But instead, I gave into her demands once again.

"Please do something, anything or we are all going to DIE!"

"Fine. You could have asked nicely from the start."

"Yes, yes...my bad. Now do something!"

"Alright! Let's see...Ohhh! What do you think about hand held blast laser?"

"Sure whatever, just how do I use it then?"

"Don't worry, the work will do itself, just sit back and watch."

Before another curse could slip out my tongue, a bright hot orange ray came shooting out my new arm, even though I had my hand facing down I could still feel the intense heat of it melting through the metal ceiling like butter, golden and molten butter. The laser beam went on for about five seconds before it abruptly came to halt.

"That..." I was breathless, being taken back by the awesomeness I held in my hands.

"Used half of my batteries." Rin finished the sentence.

"Serious? Why don't you say so earlier?"

"Shut up! This is my first time being inside a robotic arm too you know?"

"Fair enough...Do you have a plan?"

"Not fall and roll off then run over by cars?"

"Good plan." I agreed.

As the truck entered a tunnel, a string of wailing sirens closed in. The cops were coming which is a good thing, but the bad thing was, we were stuck between the middle of a highly likely crossfire. We had to escape or go down fighting, I had to choose quickly.

"If only I could get to the front and send a pulse beam down, we could take them out."

"Sounds like a genius plan!" Rin clapped her hands delightfully with a cherry smile on her face, then with that sweet voice of hers she continued:

"Only there is nobody left to drive the truck, and the whole truck is just going to flip over and kill a bunch of innocent civilians and ourselves too, totally fine."

"Curses! Do you have a plan then? No. So be quiet."

"How about you use the laser beam to dismantle all the tires, so it won't able to move, duh!"

She had a point.

"Curses, I really hate you when you're right."

There was this glimpse of satisfaction on her face, but perhaps it was just an illusion.

"The tires are spinning really fast, so one second should be enough. Make sure you start from the back and make your ways towards the front, otherwise you will..."