[33] Awkward, you could say

What more could I say? A rebel sniper that is a girl? Up to that point, I thought they only existed in Anime. Regardless in that situation, I was caught between a rock and a hard place.

​Do I kill her?

No, it doesn't seem right...

What about letting her go?

No, she will just come back and kill you! You dumb ass.

Curses!

"OOO! A girl! And such a cute one too!" Rin popped in. "All you straight males must be thinking..."

"Shut the hell up Rin, you're really not helping." I said, blushing the slightest. She was pretty, but it was only once Rin mentioned that I began to pay attention to her features.

I drew a quick breath.

"Hoho...Your eyes seem to suggest something Kard..." Rin snickered.

"Be quiet. Get me some rope, we're going to restrain her movements first."

"There are no thick ropes, but there are some thin ones in your coat pocket, did you forget?" Rin pointed out.

"Oh yeah your right, I keep forgetting..."

The truth was, I wasn't forgetting. I was just overreacting too much.

"Here." I said hastily, as I unfolded the ropes, which got caught in my hands like 3 times before I was able to straighten it out again.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Rin questioned.

"Just shut up and watch." Shaking, I held the rope in my hands. Since never in my life had I thought I would have the need to tie someone up.

"Kard." Rin spoke, just as I loomed over the girl.

"What?" I replied notable irritation.
"She's not breathing."

"Wait what are you... no, no, no, no, no, no, this can't be happening! Curses!" I looked around frantically for a solution to magically appear out of thin air.

"KARD!"

"CURSES! What the hell do you expect me to do?"

"Do that!"

"Do what?"

"Kiss her!"

"Ok, no wait, what the hell Rin! Quit..."

"Sorry, I meant mouth to mouth CPR!"

"You could have said that earlier!"

I turned to the lying body of the unconscious girl and was just about to do it, until I realized what Rin was asking me to do is no different from kissing.

"I CAN'T DO IT!" I shook my head so hard, for a moment I thought it was going to fall off.

"WHY!" Rin yelled as a blue Kaomoji popped up right in my face.

(〃>_<;〃)

"Because I...I..." the words were suddenly caught in my throat and seeing me stutter, Rin took the opportunity and pressed further:

"Are you allergic to girls or something? No wonder why you are still..."

"I am saving it for Illyria!"

"HA? Who's Illyria? You better explain yourself right now!"

"It's none of your business!"

Well kind of, since your avatar is literally based off her physique...