[Epilogue]

A luxury bath somewhere in IIMT:

"My lady," a voice snickered around the balcony, "Soulsteel has been defeated by the underlings."

"Where is he now?" The lady asked with a silky tone, as she lifted one leg, and examines its perfect smoothness for a moment, before retreating it back into the tub again.

"Dead, as the highness herself wished." The messenger form the balcony replied.

"I see, a fitting end for a lunatic." The lady climbed out of the bath and onto the wet stone ground.

"Is that everything?" The lady asked, stretching.

"Yes, lady Amare."

Amare blinked and went for a towel.
"Good, nothing will bother us for a while. You may go now. I, feel like having brunch after."

"Actually, about the human underling who defeated Soulsteel..." The messenger clicked his tongue: "he appears to going to the same school as us."

"Hmph, so what kind of trickery did the underling use to defeat Soulsteel?" she said with her hand on towel already.

"I am afraid I don't know all the details, my lady. But it is very likely that we will see them in the 'real' test..." the voice creeped.

"Humans? In the 'real' test?" Amare tinkling laugh cut through the air:

"They should have thought of a better way of suicide, as all they are capable of is cowering behind their machines..." Amare sneered in disgust.

"It will be a spectacular slaughter my lady." The messenger chuckled maliciously.

"I shall be looking forward to that then."

As Amare dried her silky golden hair she thought to herself:

Underlings are underlings...what a fitting title for humans.

A wicked smile began to grow from the corner of her lips.

[End of book 1]