1

*May 3rd 2015*

*May 3rd 2015*

They never planned for this to happen. They didn't mean for this to happen. None of them wanted this to happen. But it happened, and now they need to deal with it...

*May 1st 2015*

It started on a weekend in May, it was the last day of school for (college) students in Bangkok, Thailand. Everyone was planning vacations and planning out the next three months of their lives before school started up once again. Three boys had just exited their classes and immediately ran to the parking lot and into the arms of three other men. Beam, Wayo, and Kit were the three boys that ran out of their classes. While, Forth, Phana, and Ming were the men they ran to. The three sets of couples don't know each other. Ming and Forth briefly know each other - due to being the same major and hazing team. Phana, Beam, and Kit know each other from classes and group-study sessions - but they aren't friends. While Wayo doesn't know any of them except for Phana. The three sets of couples went their separate ways after leaving the parking lot. PhaYo went straight home, MingKit went out for dinner, and ForthBeam went to the airport. They have been dating for eight years and are finally getting married. Gay/LGBTQ+ marriage isn't legal in Thailand, and their families have no idea that the boys are gay/bi - so, the couple decided to leave the country for one month and get married in America.

"You nervous?" 

Forth asked and rested his hand on Beam's thigh as he drove. Beam's leg was shaking as Forth pulled out of the parking lot of the college. The younger was scared, not because he was on his way to marry the man sitting beside him - Beam is scared of flying. He hates aeroplanes, he'd rather drive everywhere than fly. Unfortunately, he can't drive to America, so he's being forced to fly there. Which scares him. A lot.

"I don't like flying, you know that babe," 

Beam whined. He held Forth's hand. His leg started shaking again. Forth just gave him a small smile before he looked back at the road in front of him.

"You'll be alright baby. Do you want to take the jet instead?" 

Forth asked. He hoped that if they took his jet, Beam wouldn't be as anxious as he is right now. Forth's got some money. Not a lot. But he's got a lot more than the average college student - hence why he has a (private) jet. His parents are two of the largest Real Estate CEOs in Thailand - and possibly a small section of S.Korea - So Forth's pretty well off in the financial department. Beam is too, son of a former beauty queen and a current actor. Unlike Forth, Beam loves to show off his wealth, loves to brag and be a brat about everything. As soon as Forth mentioned the jet Beam became much happier and quickly said yes. Beam said yes for three reasons.

1. He could sleep in peace without babies screaming and crazy people being weird

2. He felt safer in the jet

3. He wanted some alone time with Forth.

They haven't seen each other for a couple weeks due to finals, end-of-year activities, and parties at school. Today was the start of ONLY ForthBeam. No friends, family, no distractions. Just 1 month of alone time for the couple without a care in the world.

"Let's take the jet, I feel better flying in that," 

Beam nodded to answer Forth. Forth just smiled and kissed the back of Beam's hand; after handing the younger his phone.

"Call Pop, tell him to get the jet ready," 

Forth smiled and kept driving. Beam smiled and called their close friend, that works at the airport, Pop. He's such a sweet boy. Pop has worked for Forth's family since he was a kid basically. His father worked for Forth's - and his grandfather worked for Forth's as well - Forth and Pop are brothers in a way because of how close their families have been for the past couple of decades.

* at the airport *

Beam had fallen asleep during the drive to the airport. Once Forth parked, alongside the private-jet, he looked over at his beautifully-handsome fiancé. Forth just smiled and kissed the younger's forehead before getting out, helping Pop and Oat put luggage in the jet, before picking up Beam and walking into the plane.

"Where you guys off to?" 

Pop asked. Forth looked over at the youngest and told him their plans for the next month.

"We're finally going to get married," 

Forth smiled. Beam whined and hugged Forth tighter as he slept. Forth just smiled even bigger.

"Do your families know?" 

Oat asked coming up behind Pop. Forth shook his head no. No one knows that they're (ForthBeam) getting married. No one knows they're dating. No one knows that they are gay/bi. Everyone assumed this trip was between two best friends, two brothers. Not lovers.

"Only you guys know, our families CAN'T know," 

Forth said. Pop nodded understanding that. His family is the same way. They don't know about him and Pop. The couple have been married for almost 10 years now and no one besides ForthBeam, and a couple of other friends, know. OatPop left the couple alone and went to check on the jet before they could fly. Making sure everything was ready to go. While Forth and Beam were talking. Well, more Beam whining and Forth trying to talk to him without laughing.

"You ready? Sure you wanna marry me?" 

Forth asked. Beam nodded and hugged Forth tightly while sitting on his lap.

"If I didn't want to marry you I wouldn't have dated you for 8 years. Or said yes when you asked," 

Beam said kissing Forth's cheek. Forth just smiled and hugged Beam tighter.

"I love you so much,"

"I love you too,"

Little did they know... This trip wouldn't go as planned...