7

*May 2nd 2015*

*May 2nd 2015*

The three couples have had a.... wild day to say the least. The six of them went out for breakfast to celebrate ForthBeam's 8th anniversary, and then went their separate ways to do their own things. Beam's been unusually quiet today. Normally he's really hyper and always talking to Forth about something, telling him a story, or asking stupid questions. But he hasn't done any of that today. He's barely spoken a word since this morning when he asked to borrow one of Forth's shirts. Forth's noticed how quiet the younger's been and it's started to bother him a lot.

"Babe, you alright?" 

Forth asked as they walked along the main strip of Vegas. Beam nodded and held Forth's hand tighter.

"Just a lot on my mind..." 

Beam said and didn't look at Forth at all.

"Is it about last night? I don't mind that you and Yo kissed, you were both drunk it's ok," 

Forth said understanding they didn't mean to kiss.

"It's not ok, I'm scared..." 

Beam mumbled. Forth was confused and pulled Beam over to a small café where they ordered some iced coffee and sat down.

"What do you mean?"

 Forth asked and held Beam's hand across the table.

"I mean... I... I liked it... And I'm confused... I love you a lot. Nothing can change that... But that kiss just messed up everything..." 

Beam was shaking he was so worried about how Forth would react. Forth was quiet for a few minutes, just processing what Beam had said.

"When did you fall asleep last night?" 

Forth asked.

"Around 2 (AM) why?" 

Beam asked confused.

"Pha and I... Ended up making out last night... He was so drunk he thought I was Yo... I thought he was you... I kinda liked it too... But I love you. That'll never change." 

Forth said and Beam was surprised.

"So we both in a way cheated without cheating last night?" 

Beam asked.

"Yeah, you could say that... I'm sorry..." 

Forth apologized.

"It's ok, I did it too, no need to apologize. Only problem is... I think I like Yo..."

 Beam mumbled.

"Same with Pha... But I don't want to ruin what we have... I think... We just need to talk this out with them... I know what you mean though, you've always had a big heart, always been open to love more than one person. I love that about you Beam. It's what made me fall for you back then, what still makes me love you. I'm ok with you liking Yo. You can't choose what your heart wants." 

Forth said and Beam smiled a bit.

"How do you think they'd react?" 

Beam asked and immediately panicked when the other couple walked in and sat beside them...

End of Part One