4

*May 1st 2015*

*May 1st 2015*

ForthBeam, MingKit, and PhaYo have just landed in Las Vegas. It's currently 6:15 AM here and all 6 boys are dead asleep. MingKit and PhaYo are on the same flight - while ForthBeam are in the private jet beside the commercial plane. Forth, Ming and Phana woke up first and ended up carrying their lovers off the plane. (They didn't want them to wake up) Ming saw Phana just a few rows in front of him carrying Yo while trying not to drop a backpack. So, after getting Kit to stay still, Ming walked over to the married couple and picked up the bag Phana dropped.

"Thanks," 

Pha smiled and thanked Ming.

"No problem, what hotel are you guys going to?" 

Ming asked and followed the couple off the plane.

"MGM™, you?" 

Phana asked and put Yo down on a chair.

"Same," 

Ming smiled. The two talked for a couple of minutes while they waited for their bags/taxis to arrive. They got to know each other pretty well. Yo and Kit eventually woke up as well and started talking.

"You're the reason why I'm not number 1 in our class," 

Kit said. Pha just laughed a bit.

"I can tutor you once school starts again," 

Pha suggested. Kit nodded liking that idea a lot. Yo and Ming were talking and realised that they have a lot in common. They just kept talking - ignoring Kit and Pha - until finally, Kit hit the back of Ming's head to get his attention.

"What was that for?" 

Ming pouted.

"For ignoring me," 

Kit sassed. PhaYo just laughed at the couple.

"You told me I should make some friends, that's what I'm doing. Kitty," 

Ming pouted. Kit just rolled his eyes while Yo laughed. Pha just shook his head and looked over at Ming.

"Don't make your wife mad, I've learned that the hard way," 

Pha said. Ming nodded agreeing. Kit and Yo both flicked their boyfriend/husband for that comment.

"I'm not your wife! I'm your husband,"

Yo pouted and moved to sit beside Kit. Kit nodded agreeing,

"So rude to us, calling us their wives when we're clearly not." 

Kit glared at Ming and Pha. The couples talked for a bit longer before heading over to their hotel. Meanwhile with ForthBeam...

"Babe... Wake up..."

Beam was dead asleep while Forth tried to wake him up. The plane had just landed and the younger of the two refused to get up.

"Carry me,"

Beam mumbled and held his arms out for Forth to pick him up. Forth just laughed and picked Beam up, got in a taxi, and ended up in the lobby of the MGM™ Hotel. Forth set Beam down, beside the other two couples, and went to check-in. Beam was half-asleep and nearly fell off the couch - but Ming caught him before he fell.

"Thanks,"

Beam smiled and started talking with the couples until Forth joined them.

"So we all go to the same college?"

 Forth asked. Everyone nodded.

"I'm a med student, Yo's a science student," 

Pha said and Yo nodded.

"I'm an engineer and Kit's med as well," 

Ming said.

"Same here, head hazer and Beam's med," 

Forth said and they all started talking again.

"What are you guys doing here? Just vacation?" 

Pha asked.

"Just vacation for us," 

Kit said.

"How about you two?" 

Ming asked Forth.

"We're getting married," 

Forth said and smiled when Beam blushed.

"Cute!" 

Yo fanboyed.