17

"Forth! Everything's ready, just be careful with the boat, it's still got some mechanical problems

"Forth! Everything's ready, just be careful with the boat, it's still got some mechanical problems. and it's going to snow again soon, please stay warm,"

Pop said as him and Oat helped the group unpack the van and put everything into their rooms. Ming and Forth are sharing a room. - Pha and Beam are sharing a room. - Yo and Kit are sharing a room.

"I can help fix it P',"

Ming said as Forth was taking the tarp off of the - what used to be a - fishing boat.

"You sure? I can't even figure out what's wrong with it,"

Forth said as he grabbed his toolbox.

"Yeah, it can't be that different from mine. My dad has the same boat,"

Ming said and started looking at all of the mechanical work that Forth's done so far...

- that night at dinner -

Ming and Forth were still outside by the time Kit and Yo finished cooking dinner. Pha and Beam were up stairs getting all (6) of their bags unpacked and cleaned up. Pha also didn't trust the sheets so him and Beam went into town - bought new ones - and then put them in the rooms. Pha's a neat-freak, but it's cute. Yo went out to find Ming and Forth and Kit went to get Pha and Beam.

"Dinner's ready,"

Yo said and tapped Forth on the back to get his attention. Ming was under the boat while Forth held it up - making sure it didn't fall off the platform they built for it.

"Ok, we'll be in in a minute,"

Forth said and Ming got out from under the boat, holding just a mess of parts and oil.
Yo just look disgusted by the mess. He gets that from Pha. Back inside, Kit went upstairs to find Beam and Pha to (also) let them know that it was time to eat.

"Dinner's ready,"

Kit said and Beam fell off the bed he was still putting a sheet on. He gets scared easily. Pha just laughed and nodded to Kit before going downstairs to find Yo. He missed his baby. Once he found him though - he didn't know if he should laugh, or be disgusted. Ming (still covered in oil) hugged Yo - ruining his white shirt. Yo was laughing but mad - but still happy and laughing with Ming.

"This is my only white shirt!"

Yo was struggling to get out of Ming's arms.

"Not any more,"

Ming sassed and kissed Yo before dragging him upstairs to get a new shirt.

"Go take a shower - DON'T get that shit anywhere"

Pha yelled and was given Ming's middle finger as a reply (jokingly). Pha just shook his head and followed Forth, Beam, and Kit to the kitchen. MingYo could heat up left overs later.

"How'd your guys' day go?"

Forth asked as he scooped a huge spoonful of rice into his mouth. He loves rice. Not as much as he loves Beam though.

"It was good, Beam should be a designer if the whole doctor thing doesn't work out,"

Pha said and Beam nodded. They spent the entire day decorating their rooms and basically the whole house, giving it a more home-y feel. They were bored since everyone else was busy doing other stuff.

"I taught Yo how to cook, he's good at it,"

Kit said and smiled. He was proud of himself.

"Does the boat work?"

Beam asked looking over at Forth.
Forth shook his head.

"I think we broke it more,"

Forth pouted and Beam smiled and kissed his cheek. They're so cute. Forth kissed Beam, and started taking the kiss a bit too far so Pha picked Beam up and separated them.

"Not while we eat,"

Kit said jokingly and poked Beam's cheek when he pouted.

"Later...?"

Beam mumbled and looked over at Forth once PhaKit left to do dishes. Forth nodded and kissed Beam again before going to check on MingYo.