24

* 1 year later *

* 1 year later *

YO HAD A BABY! Yo finally had a baby. All of his husbands were extremely excited and very happy to have a little baby joining family. Yo just couldn't believe it... He was finally able to have one of his babies live longer than just a few minutes...
Right now, Forth was on baby-duty for the first time. Him and Yo were home alone while Pha/Beam were in class, Kit was at work, and Ming was leading Sotus for the day.

"Just carry him, you can't just set him down somewhere everytime you have to get up,"

Yo laughed and watched Forth struggle with the small baby.

"I don't wanna walk with him, I'm scared,"

Forth was honest.

"Fine, I'll hold him, you get up, and then I'll hand him back to you. Ok?"

Yo said. Forth nodded and handed the baby to Yo before getting up.

"Just be slow when you walk and you'll be fine,"

Yo said and handed the baby back to Forth.

"That wasn't so bad? Was it?"

Yo teased while Forth walked to the kitchen while holding his son... They all claimed the baby as their kid even though only PhaYo were the one's involved with him. The baby's name is Bam. (Bambam/Got7 lol)

"Yo, he threw up on me,"

Forth whined and wiped Bam's mouth with a towel.

"Aww baby-Bam, don't throw up on your daddy,"

Yo said and cleaned off Forth's shoulder.

"You were pressing on his stomach, did you feed him recently?"

Kit asked and he saw the whole thing when he walked in from work. Yo nodded and told him that Forth gave him a bottle about five minutes ago. Kit just shook his head.

"Being a dad is hard,"

Forth pouted and handed Bam to Kit who wanted to hold him. Kit smiled and kissed Bam's nose making him laugh - before taking the 10 month old up stairs for a bath.
Yo just laughed at Forth's comment and told him to go shower.

"Come with me?"

Forth asked and hugged Yo smiling. Yo just smiled and pushed Forth back.

"You smell like milk - go shower, if you're lucky I'll cuddle with you,"

Yo smiled and ran to the front door before Forth could trap him against the wall. Yo opened the door and sat on the front stairs waiting for Pha and Beam to come home - they should've been home 10 minutes ago.

* Five minutes later *

Pha's car pulled up in the drive way and Yo immediately smiled and jumped up - running over to him.

"Where's Beamie?"

Yo asked confused why Beam wasn't with him.

"He's with Ming,"

Pha said and hugged Yo tightly. He missed his baby, both Yo and Bam - but mainly Yo at the moment.

"How you feeling? You threw up this morning,"

Pha asked and walked with Yo back into the house.

"I'm alright, still can't have pink milk. Makes me sad... Pink milk is my favorite and I can't even drink it..."

Yo pouted and Pha kissed his forehead.

"Have you tried a different type of milk in it?"

Pha asked. Yo shook his head.

"I haven't been to the store yet, I was too busy teaching Forth how to be a dad to get any grocery shopping done,"

"You wanna go? Or make ForthKit do it?"

"ForthKit, I'm tired and I need to make dinner," 

"Ok,"

* 3 weeks later *

"Yo! Is this your pregnancy test?"

Pha yelled from the bathroom.

"No! Might be one of the Angels, I'm not sure,"

Yo said from the kitchen where he was attempting to feed Bam some baby-food.

"Kit?"

Pha asked when the shortest walked by with the laundry basket.

"Not mine," 

Kit mumbled.

"Not Beam's, unless you guys have slept with him recently,"

Forth said walking down stairs from his shower - only in a towel because Kit took his clothes he set out to the laundry room.

"Where is Beam?"

Yo asked and smiled when Bam finally started eating his food.

"He's asleep, him and Ming were out late last night with Korn and Knock,"

Kit said brining Forth's clothes to him so he'd STOP WALKING AROUND NAKED IN FRONT OF THE BABY. what a weird dad Bam has...

"Whoever this belongs to, it's positive,"

Pha said looking at the 2 pink lines that are on the test.

"Pha, can you go on my phone and text the Angels chat? It might be one of theirs. They came over last night to catch me up on homework,"

Yo said and tossed his phone to Pha who caught it perfectly.

"10 points Gryffindor!"

Ming yelled walking down the stairs and seeing the catch.

"1. Wrong sport, 2. Put some clothes on, 3. I'm a Slytherin you uncultured swine,"

Pha joked.

"I'm confused..."

Yo mumbled. Bam just babbled and agreed with his mom.