20

AN: very long + sad

AN: very long + sad

~

"Baby, wait just a little bit. Ok?"

Kit said and kissed Yo's cheek. Yo just nodded and sat at the island, with his head down, and pouted watching Kit. Ming slowly came down the stairs, he was extremely tired, but needed food.

"Kitty..."

Ming pouted and hugged the smaller from behind. Kit smiled and leaned back on Ming while he cooked. Yo's pout got even bigger. Pha was still asleep and ForthBeam were no where to be found, so Yo was pretty lonely. Yo got up and went to find Pha's room.

"Pha..."

Yo walked into his husband's room and tried waking him up. It wasn't working.

"P'Pha..."

Yo whined and hugged Pha. He was being super cute today, but no one would give him any attention...

"What?"

Pha mumbled and pulled Yo onto his lap as he sat up. His eyes were still closed, and he was half asleep, but it was adorable.

"I'm hungry, but Kitty is busy and I wanna cuddle but I can't find Beam so I came here,"

Yo pouted and hugged Pha a bit too tightly. Pha didn't mind until it became hard to breathe.

"Baby, let go a bit,"

Pha mumbled and patted Yo's back. Yo let go and looked up at Pha pouting.

"Are you ok? You aren't usually this clingy."

Pha pointed out and Yo just looked confused.

"I'm fine,"

Yo said and kept looking Pha in the eyes.

"Something's up babe, you're being way too cute. Not that I mind, it's just a little odd,"

Pha said and Yo just shrugged not knowing what to say about it. That was until Beam yelled from down stairs...

"Who's pregnancy test is in the bathroom?"

Beam yelled from the down stairs bathroom and held the small test. Yo's heart immediately dropped. He thought he had thrown it away where none of this five-husbands would see it... Yo pushed Pha back a bit and got up - running down the stairs - and grabbed the test from Beam before everyone else came into the room.