15

Forth got up and went to Beam's room

Forth got up and went to Beam's room. Beam was still laying in bed, crying his eyes out. He was buried under blankets and holding a stuffed-bear that Forth bought him when they first started dating. Beam can't sleep without that bear - it's adorable.

"Beam, it's ok, what happened this time?"

Forth asked and picked Beam up, setting him on his lap so he could hug him.

"I remember all of it now... I'm scared... why can't it just go away....why does it only happen when I sleep..."

Beam was fully sobbing now and holding onto Forth as if it was the last time he'd ever hug him. Forth's heart shattered hearing that. He was really hoping that Beam wouldn't remember anything from that night...

(Slight trigger warning possibly)

10 years ago, Forth and Beam had just started dating - only for about a month - when Beam was attacked. Beam's ex-girlfriend (arranged relationship his parents forced) paid three men to rape/beat up Beam to the point of near-death. This was her way of getting revenge on Beam for ruining her life. (Beam exposed her for being a liar and cheater) This happened for 4 weeks. Beam was missing this entire time, his family couldn't find him, Forth had no idea where he was, and his 'girlfriend' played 'victim' and 'cried' every day until Beam was found floating in the river - seemingly dead. When he woke up in the hospital, he couldn't remember anything from that night. He didn't know who hurt him, why they hurt him, he didn't even know who his family was. But he knew Forth. He could never forget Forth. And that's why Beam's parents hate Forth and try to get rid of him any way possible. They (for the first 1-7 years of their relationship) tried to have Forth killed multiple times. That's when Forth got his 'gang' together (bodyguards/sotus/kongart) to protect himself and Beam from any and all danger. But everything's been calm for the past 5 years until Beam's started getting these nightmares about that incident. They've been getting worse and worse, and Forth doesn't know how to help him without sending him back to therapy.

"How are you feeling babe?"

Forth asked and rubbed Beam's back after he calmed down.

"Better... I'm sorry..."

Beam mumbled and hugged Forth closer to him.

"I'm sorry too babe... I wasn't thinking... I love you so much... I'm sorry..."

Forth kept apologizing and hugging Beam tighter. Beam just nodded and kissed Forth before getting up and taking a bath. He hates showers recently so he mainly takes baths. Forth finds it adorable.

"Can I join?"

Forth jokingly asked. Beam nodded and blushed.

- later that night -

"Can we do something tomorrow? All of us?"

Kit asked.

"Yeah, we never hang out all together,"

Yo added.

"I agree, we never do anything altogether,"

Ming said.

"Let's go to the beach, Forth's got a private beach connected to a beach-cabin,"

Beam said and Forth nodded.

"Perfect, what time?"

Forth asked and picked up his phone to make sure he wasn't busy tomorrow. (Sotus meetings/work/etc)

"5AM. Spend the whole weekend together. Just us. No distractions, no phones, no problems. Just the six of us."

Kit said. The other five loved the sound of that.

"You guys get ready, I'll have Pop go check on the place and make sure it's ready,"

Forth said and texted Pop to get the house ready for them.