2

*May 3rd 2015*

*May 3rd 2015*

They never planned for this to happen. They didn't mean for this to happen. None of them wanted this to happen. But it happened, and now they need to deal with it...

*May 1st 2015*

It started on a weekend in May, it was the last day of school for (college) students in Bangkok, Thailand. Everyone was planning vacations and planning out the next three months of their lives before school started up once again. Three boys had just exited their classes and immediately ran to the parking lot and into the arms of three other men. Beam, Wayo, and Kit were the three boys that ran out of their classes. While, Forth, Phana, and Ming were the men they ran to. The three sets of couples don't know each other. Ming and Forth briefly know each other - due to being the same major. Phana, Beam, and Kit know each other from classes and group-study sessions - but they aren't friends. While Wayo doesn't know any of them except for Phana. The three sets of couples went their separate ways after leaving the parking lot. ForthBeam went to the airport, MingKit went out for dinner, and PhaYo went home. PhaYo have never dated. They were forced into an arranged marriage 6 months ago; so I guess you could say these past 6 months have been the two in the 'dating' stages of a relationship... Just with a slight twist of already being married.

"I'm hungry," 

Wayo mumbled. Phana smiled and held Wayo's hand while he drove.

"Want to pick something up on the way home?" 

Phana asked. Wayo shook his head. He held Phana's hand and played with the rings the older always wore.

"P'Emie said she would cook dinner tonight," 

Wayo mumbled. He kept getting distracted by Pha's rings. Wayo gave them to him for his birthday. He didn't know what else to get him and those seemed like the best option at the time. Pha nodded and didn't mind Yo messing with the rings. He thought it was adorable. The smaller took a liking to the diamond wedding ring on Pha's hand. He smiled and just kept staring at the small diamond amazed by how beautiful it was. He then compared it to his own wedding ring, his had a slightly larger diamond than Pha's but it was still pretty small and unnoticeable if you just glanced at his hand. But he loves it.

"We should go somewhere this summer, like a honeymoon," 

Pha suggested as they pulled into their driveway.

"Didn't your mom plan one for us but you said no?" 

Wayo asked. Pha nodded and got out of the car grabbing their bags.

"That was before you and I started getting along. We were still fighting during that time," 

Pha said. Wayo nodded, he forgot that they hated each other the first few weeks that they were married. Wayo comes from an extremely poor family. While Pha comes from an extremely rich family. Both boys didn't know each other at all until a year ago. Pha was at his dorm room when his father walked in with a very scared Wayo. Mr Ittiphat then explained that the two would be married in 6 months (Wayo's father made a deal with them - Wayo in exchange for money). Pha immediately protested against it while Wayo cried and begged the man to call off the wedding. Mr Ittiphat refused to call it off and started forcing Pha to take care of Yo, eventually making them live, and do everything, together. To say Pha was taking care of Yo would be a lie. He didn't do anything for the younger boy, he gave him a tiny bit of money, got him a gift or two for this birthday, but that was it. If Yo ever called and asked for anything else or needed help, Pha would ignore him and say no. But that changed 3 months ago when Yo's parents were killed in an accident. Or what they're hoping was an accident. No one actually knows what happened to them. Yo was crushed. The two people he cared about the most were just taken away from him in a matter of seconds. The weeks after Pha finally started taking notice to his husband. He finally started caring and making sure the smaller was ok. It was rough at first. Yo ignored him for a while but slowly started opening up. They've only been 'talking' for 2 months. So far they've been ok, Yo is being clingy and cute with Pha, and Pha is being sweet and caring.

"Where would we go?"

 Yo asked.

"How about America? We've got three months to travel around," 

Pha suggested. Wayo loved that idea.

"Let's do it," 

Wayo smiled.

Little did they know... That this trip wouldn't go as planned.