11

-later that night -

-later that night -

"Beamie, you awake babe?"

Forth asked as him and MingKit walked into their dorm room.

"I'm in the shower!"

Beam yelled back and then started coughing badly. He has the flu pretty bad - he should be fine in a day or two.

"Ming and Kit are here too!"

Forth yelled back which resulted in Beam falling in the shower.

"Are you ok!?"

Forth asked and opened the bathroom door.

"I'm ok, just warn me next time when you bring people over,"

Beam said and got out of the shower and got dressed. The four of them watched movies and ate so much food they thought they were going to explode. Beam was laying on the floor in front to the couch - he was tired and still in pain from his fall earlier. Forth was sitting beside him against the couch, and MingKit were cuddling on the couch.

"He asleep?"

Ming asked pointing to Beam. Forth nodded.

"Kit asleep?"

Forth asked. Ming nodded.

The two got up and picked their husbands up, setting them on ForthBeam's bed so they could sleep longer.

"PhaYo come back around 2 AM, Pha texted me saying they needed a ride back to their place. You wanna go with me?"

Ming asked. Forth nodded.

"I go too..."

Beam mumbled and grabbed Forth's hand before he moved away from the bed.

"Stay with Kit, you'll be ok babe,"

Forth said and kissed his husband on the cheek. Forth smiled. It hadn't really sunk in that they were married until a couple days ago. Beam just pouted more and shook his head saying no. Forth grabbed his hand and took him out onto their balcony to talk to him away from the others.

"Beamie, what's wrong?"

Forth asked and put his arms around Beam's waist.

"I don't want you to go..."

Beam mumbled and hid his head in Forth's neck.

"If I call for the van... Do you promise to get some rest?"

Forth asked. Beam nodded. Forth smiled and called for the van (like a mini-tour bus. It has 4 bunk-beds a mini living room, and a mini kitchenette - he explained to MingKit about it and they thought it was cool, they didn't mind it at all.

- on the van -

"How do you afford this?"

Kit asked as he was laying in a bunk next to Beam.

"My parent's money mostly, but I'm doing pretty well on my own, Beam's money helps too,"

Forth said.

He doesn't like talking about it/bragging in a way. But MingKit didn't seem to mind them 'bragging' about their money.

"Pha just texted, they land in 30 minutes,"

Ming said and sat beside Forth on the couch. Beam was cuddling Kit, both asleep, when he started crying pretty loudly. Kit didn't react at all but Forth and Ming did. Ming picked Kit up so Forth could grab Beam and calm him down.

"What's wrong?"

Forth whispered to Beam to keep him calm.

"Same nightmare... But it was more vivid... I'm starting to remember more of it... I'm scared..."

Beam cried harder and held onto Forth as tight as he could. Forth just rubbed his back and hugged him waiting for him to calm down.

"I'm scared..."

Forth never wants to hear Beam say that again. He'll make sure he never says that again...