Regaining moon pavillion

"Husband, the moon pavillion has been empty for so long. I'm worried that the furniture and building might be broken." Mistress Rein said.
"Hmph, if you're expecting me to release that wicked vixen." The Prime minister said.
"Please don't call sister like that. Although she commited a blunder, please forgive her." Mistress Rein pleaded.
"Aiyah...you are just too kind. About Moon pavillion, you are right. I guess it's about time someone move in there."
"Husband, how about you let me handle this burden."
"What about Luna?" Prime minister asked
"She can stay in our star pavillion. After Moon pavillion is too big for her to manage." Mistress Rein smiled. Alas Moon pavillion will finally be hers.
"You are right. Alright, I'll let you...." The prime ministers words were cut short when the door slammed open and Luna emerged.
"Father, how could you let stepmother stay in Moon pavillion. Even if my mother has commited a crime, she is still your main wife. If you let stepmother stay in Moon pavillion what would outsiders say." Luna teared. "Even if it takes my life, I must stop you. I would rather die than let my mother's reputation be defiled. Please grant this unruly child's wish." Luna kneeled in front of her father.
"What Luna says makes sense. Won't the outsiders say that I favor concubine over my wife. What if the great general say if he hears about this." The prime minister thought.
"No...the prime minister is thinking about it. I can't let that happen." Mistress Rein though. "Husband, Luna is still too young, the moon pavillion is too big for her." She says.
"Mistess Rein, 10 years ago when my mother was framed you said I was too young. You transferred me to thorn pavillion, everyone knows that moon pavillion is exclusive to the main wife. Now I am already 15 and yet you still say I'm too young. Just what are your motives." Luna said.
"Indeed, mistress Rein was the one who suggested for Luna to move to thorn pavillion. Now she wants the Moon pavillion. Dont tell me....she wants the position of main wife. I absolutely can't let that happen. I didn't think much of it at first as its just an old pavillion. But if the great general were to hear about this....." The prime minister thought.
"Heh, he finally got it." Luna smirked. "I've won this."
"Luna is right, the moon pavillion is only for the main wife. Having a concubine stay is indeed improper. Luna is 15, she is almost an adult. Before she marries out, she will stay in Moon pavillion." Prime minister proclaimed.
"But husband...."
"Enough! This matter is closed."
"Darned Luna, when did she become this tough? Just you wait, once your engagement is canceled, you will only be a bug under my feet." Mistress Rein vengefully thought.
"Amber, lets return to Thorn pavillion and pack our things at once. Mistress Rein, you are welcome to visit me in Moon pavillion anytime you want." Luna smiled kindly. "You are just a novel character, you can't win me." Luna thought.