Apolthen poison

"Halt!" The guards stopped Luna from entering.
"I am the first miss of the prime minister's residence, Luna Ching. The emperor had already granted me permission to visit my sister." Luna told the guards.
"So it's the first miss of the prime minister's residence, you may enter." The guards step aside.
They unlocked the chains on the doors. Cassie sprinted out.
"Is the emperor finally releasing me? Is my innocenxe proved? " Cassie turned to guard. She whimpered and cried.
"Hello sister." Luna said. Cassie became alert to Luna's presence for the first time. Her crocodile tears disappeared.
"You! What are you doing bere?" Cassie demanded.
"You'll see....let's go inside and have a talk, shall we?" Luna said.
.
.
.
"What do you want?" Cassie asked Luna.
"Of course, to visit my splendid sister. Are you having a good time here?" Luna answered sarcastically.
"Hmph! So ancient people also know how to be sarcastic." Cassie thought.
"This pavillion is splendid...." Cassie gritted her teeth. "So, did Amber prove my innocence?" Cassie asked.
Luna couldn't contain herself. She laughed out loud.
"During this stage of the game, is there a need to keep pretending? Amber has already confessed. Your final verdict from the emperor will be coming soon." Luna told Cassie.
Cassie turned pale white.
"Hasn't Amber turned insane from the torture? The words of an insane person cannot be trusted."
"Did I say she was insane? How did you know Amber turned insane?" Luna asked.
"I-I just guessed." Cassie said.
"Hmph! Poisoning a suspect is a capital offense."
"Sister, you must be kidding. I've been locked up here for the entire time, how could I poison anyone?" Cassie said.
"Amber had only been sent to the imperial prison for a few hours, there is no way she could be already that insane. I've already ordered people to invesgate, the results should be here any momen-" Luna was interrupted by a loud knock.
"You may enter."
"First miss, the results of the investigation are in." The servant kneeled.
Cassie turned deadly pale.
"Sister, the results of the investigation is here, shall we hear it together." Luna calmly asked.
"The poison is called apolthen. It is a western poison. Miss, this poison is a fast-acting one. It is deadly poison, it first causes headaches and then insanity then the victim will immediately die after 2 days."
The servant reported.
"Ohh? Did you find out the source of this poison?" Luna asked the servant.
"Yes....the guard's whip was coated with this poison. The poison seeped in from Amber's injuries." The servant replied.
"So sister? What do you have to say?" Luna asked Cassie.
"The poison that is identified is correct. However, I did not order any guard to do that?" Cassie thought.
"I have never ordered the guard to do that." Cassie said.
"Oh? However there is this written confession of the guard saying that you did this." Luna said, while reading the written confession.
"Since you keep denying it, I will take this report to the emperor. The imperial physician can identify the poison to prove if I'm lying or not." Luna said. She got up to leave.
"No!" Cassie suddenly screamed.
"Why sister? Are you afraid now?" Luna asked.
"Hmph! What is there to be afraid of! Yes i did it! So what! Even if I will die, you will accompany me to hell! I have already been poisoning you! So will die a horrible death soon! hahaha!" Cassie said.
"Such a dumb transmigrant. What's the use of dying together with me? She just confessed her crimes." Luna thought.
"So what if I confess? There is no one to listen to my confession except for Luna and this servant. I will make sure they don't leave this room alive?" Cassie thought. Cassie's mind wasn't clear anymore. She was muddle-headed and stupid as of this moment. She didn't know that death was appraching her.
The door slammed open.
"Who dares poison the future third prince consort?" A voice roared, echoing throughout the whole pavillion.
Emerging from the door, was the emperor himself.

Will Luna survive the poisoning? Did Luna frame Cassie? Find out in the next chapter of DONT DISTURB A NOVEL! Or not ;)
Pleaze support me! UwU!