Execution

"Greetings to your majesty." Luna greeted calmly.
"Your majesty, I-I was only joking." Cassie
stammered.
"Hmph! Don't even try to lie!" The emperor fumed.
"Could it be? The emperor was listening this whole tim-" Cassie saw the look in Luna's face. Luna was grinning evilly at her.
"That ancient bitch! She planned all of this!" Cassie thought.
"Cassie Ching! You poisoned a suspect to hide your crimes. The evidence is concrete. That is enough to sentence your entire family to death. You poisoned the future third prince consort with the help of her maid and you attempted to frame her for adultery. The maid has already confessed. Those are three heavy crimes!" The emperor raged. "Prime minister, you heard her confess herself, what a good daughter indeed. Tell me how should i deal with her?" The emperor asked the prime minister who had also emerged from the door.
"Father! You are hear too! Quickly ask your majesty to spare me!" Cassie screamed.
"She is still dumb. Her wits have been fed to the dogs." Luna thought.
"Your majesty, since the evidence is solid. My second daughter should be dealed with by the law." The prime minister said.
"That is?" The emperor asked.
"Execution."
"Good! Prime minister, you are vicious. To even let your daughter die a criminal." The emperor regarded.
"Your majesty, my daughter has commited a grave mistake, even death is light sentence. Your majesty, considering that I served the court for 10 years, please spare my family." The prime minister kneeled an begged.
"For failing to teach your daughter properly, half of your assets will be confiscated, 5 years of salary deduction and confinement to your manor for 3 months. Do you object?" The emperor asked.
"No! Thank you your majesty for the lenient punishemnt." The prime minister said.
"Your majesty, the maid is crazy. You can't trust her words. I never poisoned her! She just gone crazy because of the harsh torture." Cassie begged the emperor.
"She is only crazy because you poisoned her. The guard has confessed that you had bribed him to poison the maid. The poison on the whip is confirmed. I even personally heard your confession. Are you implying that i have framed you? Or that i mistakenly heard wrong?" The emperor screamed.
"N-No your majesty. I-It's Luna. Luna Ching framed me. I had never ordered any guard to do that!" Cassie stammered.
"INSOLENT! How dare you address your sister with her full name! You said she framed you? What motive could she have? It is obviously you who wanted to framed her for adultery, when that failed you tried to poison the witness." The emperor fumed.
"Your majesty, please believe me! I really didn't order somone to poison the suspect. Please reinvestigate!" Cassie whimpered and sobbed. This time she sincerely begged.
"She seems sincere this time.....could it be Luna...No! I must not fall prey to a woman's tears." The emperor thought.
"I had enough of your lies! Guards drag her out and execute her in the yard!" The emperor had made his final conclusion, no one had dared to suggest otherwise.
"H-How could this be? I lost to an ancient woman." She thouht. Tears fell on Cassie's cheek. She stopped begging and screaming and accepted her fate.
Cassie was dragged outside. There was a loud thud and a short scream. Then...there was silence.
"The deed is done....The first half of the mission is complete." Luna smiled.
"Ding! 10000 mission points is gained from completing the mission, KILLING THE TRANSMIGRANT." Baobao's notification appeared.
"10000 points. Ohh....how many things could I purchase with that..." Luna sneered.

Cassie finally died! Are you happy with how she died?