Freeing madam Fu #2

The prime minister was looking out the window if Sun pavillion. He was thinking about Luna's suggestions. "It's not bad." He thought. "Luna is getting smarter and smarter." He was deep in his thoughts when a voice from behind shocked him.
"Grettings husband."
"Oh! Mistress Rein. You have come. Accompany me to a chess game." The prime minister said.
"Yes husband."
The chess game had started. The prime minister was rapidly losing. His pieces were getting eaten off and his defenses is crumbling.
"Husband! You are not yourself today. You shouldn't be losing this horribly." Mistress Rein exclaimed.
"You always notice the littlest details." The prime minister sighed.
"Husband, I am willing to share your burden. Please tell me what is on your mind."
"To be frank. I was thinking about Luna's suggestion to free Madam Fu."
Mistres Rein was shocked. That wicked woman has been left alone in the temple for 10 years. Its all because of Luna, mistress Rein was fuming with hatred for Luna.
"Husband, if you free Madam Fu what will happen to  Mistress Plum who was killed at childbirth and her child was killed by Madam Fu." Mistress Rein argued.
"Haiya, it has been 10 years. Madam Fu has been repenting. I'm sure even Mistress Plum's soul in heaven would have forgiven Madam Fu." The prime minister said.
"No good! I better come up with an argument to quickly win hin over." Mistress Rein thought. "Husband...sniff sniff....Madam Fu killed a child. An unborn child. Even 10 years burning in hell can never cleanse her sins. Husband, even if mistress plum has forgiven her, I haven't! Mistress Plum was my best friend. Sniff sniff..." Mistress Rein cried.
The prime minister's heart ached the moment he thought of his unborn child. Mistress Plum was his favourite concubine. When he learned that Madam Fu was the one who killed her along with her child, he locked Madam Fu in a fit of anger. The midwife had told him it was a boy. That made him even sadder as he did not have a heir yet.
" Sign, You are right." The prime minister said.
"Yes! Let that bitch rot in the temple!" Mistress Rein thought.
I will tell Luna that...." The prime minister was interrupted.
A dove flew in with a letter attached to it. The prime minister was shocked, the only person who sent messeges to him like this was the great general. Others would usually go through the butler.
"Husband?" Mistress Rein was curious. The moment the dove flew in, the prime minister's face lost colour. He lost interest in what he was saying and immediately opened the letter.
"Mistress Rein...you are dismissed." The prime minister said.
"But husband about madam..."
"We shall discuss that on another date"
"Yes husband." Mistress Rein was enraged. After all, the prime minister was just about to announce that he will not release madam Fu.
"Summer, go and investigate who sent that letter." Mistress Rein said to her maid after they left sun pavillion.
"Yes mistress." Summer replied.

What is in that letter? Is it part of Luna's plans? Find out in the next episode of Dont Disturb a Novel!
Out by tomorrow!