Great general

"Greetings to your majesty." Luna greeted.
"Get up!" The emperor said. "I summoned you here to ask you, are you alright? Cassie had poisoned you, it must be a slow and powerful poison. I have summoned the imperial doctor Xu to check on your condition."
"It is alright your majesty. Actually, I have already discovered my sister's poison early on, I've already been treated. Thank you your majesty for the concern." Luna said.
"Good thing i had already asked Baobao to detoxified it." Luna thought.
There was a short pause. The emperor laughed loudly. Luna was shocked.
"I don't recall saying anything amusing." Luna thought. "Did i say something wrong?"
"You are certainly very smart, not just looks and background but wits too. Indeed perfect for the third prince."
"Thank you for the praise." Luna blushed. She had never been praised so earnestly. Althought in her mind she knew the one praising her was just a novel character, she was still happy. After all in the headquarters she always suffered from harsh critism and training, even when she completed high level missions.
"You are dismissed." The emperor waved his hand to dismiss Luna.

6 months later
"The emperor's decree is here!" The eunch shouted.
Everyone is the prime minister's residence kneeled down to receive the decree.
"The emperor decrees that first daughter of the prime minister is talented and virtuous. She will marry the third prince on the 5th of the next month. That's all." The eunch said.
"Thank you your majesty." The prime minister received the edict from the eunch and got up.
"Luna my dear, you have brough honor to the prime minister's residence." Madam Fu hugged Luna tightly.
"Yes mother." Luna smiled.
"Report!" A servant hurriedly ran into the front yard.
"Prime minister, the great general and the northen marquis is back!" The servant reported.
Madam Fu immediately released Luna from the hug, and ran to the front door, when she reached the front door she bumped into a steady and firm chest.
"You are still as childish as ever." A masculine voice said.
"Father! You are finally back!" Madam Fu said, while holding back her tears.
"Sister, you've become even more beautiful." Another voice said.
"Brother!" Madam Fu went to hug the northen marquis.
"Ahh! This is Luna. Sister, your daughter is even prettier than you!" The northen Marquis smiled at Luna.
"Greetings great general, northen marquis." Luna greeted.
"Oh! And well mannered too!" The marquis continued.
"Aiya brother stop teasing me!" Madam Fu blushed.
"Even the dignified first wife of the prime minister's residence can act like a child infront of her closest kin." Luna sighed.
"Brother in law," the northen marquis nodded his head at the prime minister.
"Great general, northen marquis." The prime minister did a small bow of respect.
"Just a blink of an eye, Luna has already grown this much. Last time i saw you, you were still a baby. Now, you're already getting married!" The great general exclaimed. "I almost forgot! Come in!" The great general ordered.
A dozen of man stormed in the mansion, each of them were carrying a dozen of things.
"This is your dowry." The great general said.
"Many thanks to the great general." Luna said.
"Aiya, call me grandfather! Don't be so formal!"
"Yes grandfather." Luna smiled warmly.
"Even though they are only characters from a novel, i still feel happy." Luna thought. Then...everything went dark.
A body was on the ground, blood trickling down its mouth.
"Luna! Are you alright! You're deadly pale!" Madam Fu was holding Luna's hand. "Your hand is icy cold too!"
"It's alright mother." Luna shook off Madam Fu's hand.
"If there is nothing else, I would like to excuse myself!" Luna bowed and then left.
Everyone was left puzzled.
"She turned icy cold in a second." The great general said.

Hi! 3mazing here! I'm so sorry for being inactive for the past few days. I recieve internet monthly unfortunately i ran out for january. So its Febuary and I'm back to updating! Come back tomorrow (hopefully i'll be able to finish it) for the last episode for this arc!