Imperial Prison

"Guards! Arrest the two maids and the servant! Put them in prison and interrogate them!" The emperor commanded.
"No! If Amber is put in prison, she may confess!" Cassie thought frantically. However, Cassie was in no position to worry about Amber.
"Guards, put the second miss of the prime minister's residence in the jasmine pavillion and lock her up!" The emperor said.
"No your majesty! I have been framed! I am innocent!" Cassie exclaimed.
"Your majesty, please have mercy on my daughter." The prime minister kneeled.
"Silence! Do you want your daughter to go to the jasmine pavillion or to the imperial prison?" The emperor hissed.
"This is not fair! Why am I under arrest while Luna is free. Your majesty, this is not fair!" Cassie screamed while being dragged away by the guards.
The prime minister was helpless. He couldn't do anything more to help his second daugther. He just prayed that the emperor wouldn't kill her.
Luna grinned.
"Luna ching!" The emperor turned on Luna.
"Yes your majesty." Luna kneeled.
"You finally kneeled. Are you not afraid if I will punish you like I did to your sister." The emperor said.
"I am innocent. There is no reason for your majesty to punish me. However, if your majesty decides to punish me, I will gladly comply." Luna said humbly.
"The response shows her clear conscience however it is not arrogant nor prideful. She is indeed suitable for the third prince." The emperor thought.
The emperor sighed. "Get up! You can go back to the prime minister's family to await my final verdict."
"Yes your majesty. Your majesty, i wish to visit my sister and my maid in prison. May your majesty grant my request." Luna asked.
"Granted." The emperor replied.
"Many thanks to your majesty
"Prime minister, due to you failing to educate your daughter properly, i will deduct your salary for one year"
"Thank your majesty for the lenient punishment. This subordinate will retreat for now." The prime minister retreated with the rest of his family.
"Stupid....The gift of transmigration is wasted on Cassie Ching. Her wits are worse than those of an ancient woman." Luna sneered.
.
.
.
-Imperial Prison-
Luna entered the imperial prison. It was a filty and rundown place. She could hear the sound of whips and screams from the background.
"Miss, we have arrived." The guard leading Luna said.
Luna entered the cell. A figure was being tied up and her body was full of whip marks and burnt marks. They were quite harsh on the investigation.
"Amber....." Luna greeted Amber.
"Why have u come?" Amber croaked. "To laugh at me?" She asked.
"No....i just wanted to visit my dear old maid." Luna said.
"Don't give me that! I am suffering. Yes! I am suffering. You must be so happy! How does it feel being betrayed? Does it feel good?" Cassie laughed manically.
Luna cringed. It has only been a few hours since Amber was sent to the imperial prison, yet her mental state has already deteriorated to such extent.
"I would be lying if I said I felt nothing." Luna confessed.
"Hahaahha! You feel the pain!" Amber said. She continued laughing.
"No....i felt stupid. I was fooled by a person with such dim wits."
Amber stopped laughing.
"Why did you betray me?" Luna asked Amber.
"You! You have everything! Money, power, influence. You were doted by your parents. when Madam Fu was put in the temple, I felt happy! You are alone, abandoned by your father and your mother! You are just like me! I was happy, finally a noble can experience a life of a servant. You know how mistress Rein was able to frame Madam Fu so easily? Because i colluded with her! HaHahaha! No one ever found anything out! I hate you, for being born lucky, living a luxurious life, i want you to suffer. Suffer just like I did." Amber continued to laugh manically.
"Crazy...." Luna thought.
"Ohh, first miss...I'll let you in on a little secret." Amber mockingly said. "Don't be happy too soon, the second mistress and I have been poisoning you. When the poison take efffect, your skin will peel apart, living only your flesh and then your flesh will peel living your bones. You will die a horrible death!" Amber exclaimed.
"Has she confessed everything?" Luna asked the guard, ignoring Amber.
"Bits and pieces, but nothing solid." The guard replied.
"Continue torturing her.....No mercy." Luna told the guard.
"Yes miss."
Luna heard Amber's screams as she was leaving. Her screams echoed throughout the whole prison.
"Cassie Ching, you're next."

Will Cassie survive this? Find out in the next chapter of DONT DISTURB A NOVEL!
Please support me! UwU!