The poisoned tea

Cassie started playing. She played a war song. Luna raised the sword pointed it at the emperor and started dancing. Her dance captivated the everyone, no one could take their eyes of her.
"How can this be? She can dance?" Cassie thought. She played faster and faster hoping Luna would mess up. But the increase of her tempo only increased the intensity of Luna's dance.
When the music finally stopped, the banquet hall felt empty. There was a silence before everyone started clapping.
"Good! Good! You are talented, indeed fitted to marry the third prince! What rewards do you want?" The emperor said.
Cassie wondered, "If I asked to marry the third prince, will the emperor grant my request?" While Cassie was wondering, Luna immediately said, "It is an honor to dance for your majesty, that is a reward in itself."
The emperor laughed. "Luna come here." He commanded.
"Yes your majesty." Luna walked towards the emperor.
The emperor presented Luna a small box.
"Don't open it here. It will attract the eyes of many."
The emperor whispered.
"Thank you your majesty." Luna bowed and walked back to her seat.
"How did it turn out like this?" Cassie thought. She was growing even more envious of Luna.
Cassie was gifted a jade bracelet and many hairpins. But she saw that the emperor gave Luna a gift personally.
"Sister, what did the emperor gift you?" Cassie asked, pretending to be nice.
"I don't know, i haven't opened it yet." Luna said non-chalantly.
Cassie was gritting her teeth. How dare you be so arrogant, your reputation and life will be mine today. Cassie smirked, remembering her plan.
"Now! Let the feast begin!" The emperor's voice boomed throughout the hall. The music started playing, and dancers started flooding into the hall. Everyome digged into the food.
Luna started grabbing whatever was infront of her. She was having a great time.
"I never thought feasts in a novel good taste this good." Luna thought.
"Elder Sister, you should try this tea. It really taste good." Cassie said suddenly. Luna was suspicious, Cassie didn't have good intentions.
"Second sister should drink it, if it really taste good." Luna said.
"Hmph, i expected this. All you ancient woman think the same." Cassie thought.
"I will drink first," Cassie gulped the whole cup down. Then she poured another cup of tea from the same pot into the same cup.
Luna noticed this. "It should be alright if she had drunk it." Luna thought.
Luna took the cup from Cassie and gulped it whole. She didn't want Cassie to latch onto her weakness.
Cassie smirked silently.
A few minutes after Luna had drunk the tea, she started to feel very hot and bothered. Her face was getting hot. Cassie noticed this and it only made her happier.
"Luckily I took the antidote." Cassie thought silently.

Note: I actually wanted to upload the next chapter today. But i thought i should leave the readers on a cliffhanger for a day as i might not have time to write tomorrow. Please look forward to it and support me! UwU!