Mission points

Author's note: Hi! 3mazing here! This chapter is a bit information packed. But it is very important for you to understand the background of the mission.

"Miss, I'm done unpacking our things." Amber said.
"You can leave, I want sometime alone." Luna said
"Yes miss."
"The moon pavillion is really something else." Luna thought.
The furniture were all expensive. The porcelains looked like its worth a small city. Although abandoned for years, it is still in good shape.
"Baobao how many mission points do I have?" Luna asked.
"You gained 1500 points for completing the mission revenge for maid.
You gained 2500 points for completing the mission regaining control of moon pavillion.
You gained 1500 points for completing the mission
Instilling fear to prime minister.
Total of 5500 mission points. Would you like to redeem anything?" Baobao asked
"No thanks. Baobao, give me the original timeline of the novel, that is free right?"
"Yes Agent." Baobao answered. "Will do, timeline transfer complete in 3..2..1."
.
.
.
"Luna was engaged to third prince when she was born.
The original Cassie died when she was 4. She was a irrelevant side character.
Luna and her mother lived a secluded life. Unfavored by the prime minister and bullied by her siblings and stepmothers.
As Luna got older, she matured. The bullying had only made her stronger. She learned to get her father to dote on her.
She marries the third prince.
Using her wits and tactics she eventually helps the third prince gain favor and becomes empress. You may ask me any questions regarding the original timeline." Luna recites. "Hmm....in the original timeline Mistress Rein was quiet theres no mention of her. What happened to her?"
" Mistress Rein was a frail and timid woman. After the original Cassie died, She was consumed with grief and died not long after." Baobao answered.
" So the transmigrant transfered to Cassie when the original Cassie died. That means she transferred to Cassie when Cassie was only 4." Luna spoke to herself. "In the original timeline, my mother did not get framed. What made mistress Rein change? Her personality is unlike the original timeline." Luna asked herself.
"Sorry agent, baobao has no information regarding that." Baobao regretfully announced.
"I was talking to myself." Luna kept thinking. "Cassie must've said something to Mistress Rein. But that is not important, the final goal is to become empress. After becoming empress killing Cassie would be easy. If Cassie poisoned me because she wanted to marry the third prince, her next step must be to break my engagement. In order for me to successfully marry the third prince, I need to clear my mother of her charges. How should i do that? The evidence must be long gone. Wait....Amber said before that my mother had a more powerful background, that was why she became the main wife instead of Mistress Rein. Bingo!" Luna had an idea. "Baobao, tell me my mother, Madam Fu's background."
"Yes agent. Madam Fu's father is the country's number 1 general. He has been fighting in the borders of 30 years and made many state contributions, the emperor greatly trusts him. Madam Fu's brother is the Northen Marquis. In charge of guarding the northen borders." Baobao replied.
"Hahahaha!" Luna laughed manically. "No wonder this mission was given to a low rank like me. It'll be a piece of cake with my mother's background. All the princes will be dying to marry me. Who in the right mind will choose to marry Cassie. Marrying me will assure the support of the great general and northen marquis. Its almost a like a one-way ticket to the throne. Now, what would my grandfather say if he knows that my mother is locked up in the temple and his granddaughter grew up in a abandoned pavillion."