200 views special

This is NOT related to the story whatsoever.
This is for all the readers who love romance.

Luna went to the cherry blossom tree where the third prince had told to meet her.
She arrived, panting and there she saw him.
He was standing upright wearing a majestic suit. Looking at her with affection in his eyes.
"Why did you ask to meet me here." Luna thought.
The third prince laughed. "You are really dense. Legend has that when one confesses under the cherry blossom tree the other would accept and their love would last forever."
Luna blushed. Her face was hot. Her heart was pounding loudly.
The third prince walked towards her and whispered in her ears, "I love you, let's run away from everything. I don't want to be king, i just want to be with you."
Luna turned even redder. "I love you too." She replied.
The third prince and Luna shared a kiss under the cherry blossom tree.
"We will run away and have 200 babies." The third prince told her.
"Why 200 babies?" Luna asked.
"Because the author reached 200 views." The third prince replied and they shared another kiss this time longer and more passionate.

" The third prince replied and they shared another kiss this time longer and more passionate

Note: Again, this is NOT related to the story. I made this chapter just for the 200views. Thank you everyone who read this.
Please support me! UwU!