20 | alate

Alate [ a•late ]
adj. having wings; lifted up in flight

-

He kissed my belly, my thighs, stroked my side until he reached my breasts and pulled on my nipples. Then he ran my tongue along the tight cleft between my legs leaving me to do nothing but shiver.

He placed his kisses along the inside of my thigh, until he was right at my entrance. The feeling of his tongue pressing into me, made my whole body tense up. As he began opening me with his tongue, tasting the nectar released.

He stiffened his tongue and thrust it inside, used his thumb against my clitoris while his other hand tugged on my nipples. I twisted my fingers through his hair as he thrust against my core. My hips seemed to have a mind of their own as they rotated against his tongue

The feeling of his tongue massaging my walls, leaving my toes to curl. It felt all too much to handle. The heat was crawling off of me, and my back seemed to arch with everytime he entered me.

He replaced his thumb with two fingers on my clit and used the thumb to push in alongside his tongue. My core tightened around his tongue and finger, alerting him that I was so very close. My body felt some sort of relief when he pulled back his thumb only for him to add his other finger, slowing the rhythm. My hips thrust and he went against my pu*sy once more, probing, pressing as I ground against his face until my entire body shook and then I bit down onto my hand to stifle in a scream. He kept his tongue inside, playing with my fading orgasm, only releasing me when I tugged on his hair.

I felt embarrassed and exposed, and he seemed to realize it. His eyes held mine before he came back up to place a kiss on my lips. "You look beautiful, you always have."

I grabbed him, pressing him closer so that his lips were back on mine. I could feel him bite my lip before his tongue softly pressed into my mouth. Then, the feeling of him unzipping his pants was felt against me before he lowered it, leaving him in nothing but his underwear.

My gaze shot down, but it didn't stop him from continuing his lips to my neck. He looked huge. I could feel my eyes widen as I stared down at him before gazing right back into his eyes.

"We don't have to if you don't want to, Bella," he said. Shaking my head, I reached down and pulled off began to pull down his boxers until he had to work it off the rest of him. Then, his lips were back on mine making me completely forget about his long shaft that was just inches away from entering me.

His c*ck pressed right at my pu*sy and he seemed to pause. After looking into my eyes to see if it was okay, he pushed toward me and down. I felt some pressure and then he was in. My lower abdomen began to ache as he pushed in a little more. It all happened so fast that I had no time to reflect before it started. It certainly wasn't how I ever imagined it to feel because it pained me. I'm sure he could see the grimace on my face because he tried to be softer.

I've heard of a hymen being nothing but a myth, but I could've sworn I could feel it break and pain seemed to increase. It hurt quite a bit. This wasn't like exploring at my own pace. My nerves had tensed my body up to the point of being ridged. He managed to only put in an inch followed by another, allowing me to grow accustomed to his size.

After he was fully in, I let out a moan. I could feel his shaft pull almost all the way out of me before pushing everything back in. After a few strokes, the pain seemed to ease.

"Go faster," I moaned out, loving the way he began to feel. He grunted softly each time he pushed into me, he would hold it there for a bit before taking out a bit and pushing back down.

"Ti senti così stretta piccola," he groaned out. It turned me on even more to hear him speak that foreign langue, causing a moan to rip out of me. [ you're so tight, baby ]

My hands tangled into his chocolate locks of hair as he filled me up with his entire length and pulled out only to completely take himself within me again.

I was gasping for air, panting and moaning. He was relentless, he just kept driving it into me. His di*k felt really amazingly huge and he was making sure I felt every bit of it. He kissed me on the neck as he repeatedly buried himself into me. There was nothing romantic about this encounter, but it was absolutely perfect.

"Oh, Fanculo" He groaned out, grabbing me by hair and yanking my lips up to meet his. I didn't know he was so aggressive, but I loved it.

I had my legs in the air, one held onto by his hand. For my first time, I loved the fact that he fu*ked me. It wasn't rainbows and lollipops, it was everything I wanted. My entire body began to tingle and almost shake as he took me. I didn't know what the sensation was, but I almost screamed out as something washed over me. My breathing was heavier and my body felt exhausted.

When he pulled away from the kiss, my eyes locked onto his. It brought me back in, making me feel the exact same thing despite the exhaustion. Everything about him was hot and sexy, and I couldn't believe that he was inside of me.

After what felt like a long time, he pulled out of me and came right on my leg. I don't know how many time I came, but it was more than twice. I didn't even know it was possible to cum that many time in just one position.

Just when I thought it was over, he flipped me over onto my front.

"Vince, I'm tired," I told him.

"Well I guess you should've thought about that before you went to the club, right?" He asked me, tsking as he did. I could feel him right against me.

Moments later, his fingers entered my dripping pu*sy. First it was one and then it was another. A moan climbed out of me before he added his third finger. My body felt on fire at every stroke of his fingers.

His fingers were swiftly replaced by his cock in one hard thrust that had me gasping from the intense pleasure of it.

"F*ck you're so wet," Vincenzo whispered in my ear. His hand moved down to my hips where he dug his nails into my skin.

His other hand wandered up my body where he gripped my breast. My body reacted by clenching tighter around him and I fought the urge to moan.

"Oh, my god. Vincenzo," I moaned out as he began pounded my pu*sy harder. Every thrust he made into my body, he pulled me in to meet it. I was so close to cumming.

"That's right, baby, moan my name and don't forget it," he dominantly told me as my back arched to accommodate his wild thrusting.

Vincenzo pulled out of me and grabbed me by my neck to face him. My eyes met his to see that he had a dark look in his eye. It was scarily hot to see him this way. "Tell me your pu*sy isn't wet and wanting and I'll stop right now," he growled placing the tip of his co*k at my entrance.

"Vincenzo," I sighed ready to tell him once again that I was tired, but I couldn't.

He smirked before pushing his entire length inside of me once again. I screamed out at the feel of me wanting to cum again. He was hitting my g-spot perfectly with every thrust and it was taking over my entire body. Everything felt intoxicatingly good.

When I came I gripped the sheets of his as his thrusts became frenzied.

"Oh yes Vincenzo, fu*k," I whimpered as my body was wracked with the most intense orgasm of my life once again. He followed closely behind me thrusting deep inside me before giving me his hot load.

"Let's go take a shower," he smirked.

- • -

Whew, Chile! I need a drink of holy water after this chapter. Also, it seems that you guys can't have me seeing that this has been updated only an hour or two AFTER my previous update. Am I the best, or what? Lmao just kidding.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you so much for reading it. I appreciate every single one of you. I will see you beautiful/handsome people next update.

Much love.
Your friend,
-xx lee

PLEASE VOTE