28 | hygge

hygge [ hy-gge ]
n. an intimate, loving feeling associated with sitting around a fire in the winter with close friends.

-

Weeks have passed. Vincenzo has spent most of his days gone, coming in late at night when i'm already asleep, and leaving too early before I could even wake. It started to feel lonely, but thankfully there was Anastasia and Sarah who never minded to keep me company.

Today, was finally the day we had been waiting for. We were going to go to the mall to get some new clothes. Valentino had finally agreed to let us venture out into the world without him and his brother tagging along.

It was just going to be Anastasia, Sarah, and I. Let me not forget, we're also bringing the driver who is also our very mysterious body guard. We've all agreed for him to be there, but he must not be stuck up under us all the time. After a great debate, we won and he was allowed to be at a distance away from us at all times unless requested, or in any type of dangerous situation.

I was putting on my jeans and a tube top when my door opened. Anastasia walked out, I smiled at her before walking over to the full-length mirror in the closet.

"I haven't seen much of Vincenzo," I told her as I applied some lip gloss onto my lips. My hair was fluffed out in their thick dark waves as I puckered my lips.

"I haven't seen much of Valentino either," she said. I looked over at her as my eyes narrowed in suspicion. "No, no, no, Orabella, I know that look. We're supposed to behave, okay?"

"Oh, shush, I'm not going to do anything. We're just going to go to the mall and have some fun," I said with a grin. Turning back to the mirror, I fixed my boobs before reaching over and grabbing a clutch.

"You ready?" I asked her. My eyes trailed down to look at her outfit. She was wearing a simple pair of white jeans and a form-fitting cropped top, but she looked hot. Her curly blonde hair was half up in a bun while the rest flowed down her back.

"You clean up nice," I winked.

"Why, thank you. You don't look too bad yourself," she returned as she walked out of the room with me. We both walked down the stairs and the second I placed my hand on the door knob, I was stopped.

"You look good," Vincenzo spoke huskily as his hand moved down to my bottom.

"Thank you," I said, turning around to face him. My eyes immediately searched for Anastasia only to find that she's nowhere to be found.

"Come here," he spoke. I didn't even have time to object because he grabbed onto my arm and began walking me in some sort of direction.

He walked me all the way to his office where he opened the door and let me in. I looked around the place, loving the way it smelled.

"I have some time before you go, Bella," he said as his body heat enveloped me from behind. I could feel everything as his arms circled around my waist and his face nuzzled itself into my neck.

"Where have you been these past few weeks?" I asked, ignoring the pooling in my underwear. I wanted answers just as much as I wanted him inside of me, I think.

A moan climbed out of me as his expert of a mouth moved against my neck; sucking, and biting. He pulled me in closer, his tattoos covering his arms being the only thing in sight. His hands wandered lower to my sex as he pulled me in.

Instinctively, I ground against him leaving him to suck in air. "You look so fu*king good, baby," he whispered in my ear.

"Vince," I moaned. My mind was trying to fight with my desire to get him to answer me, but lust was winning. "Vince, answer my question."