completed - anastasia

anastasia is now completed! i know a lot of people wanted me to notify them when the story is done, and now it is. so, be sure to check it out if you haven't already.

here are some of my favorite reviews about my novel "anastasia":

"Tears. Love. Happiness. Admirability is everything I've had with this book. I look up to these characters honestly and I've never felt a deeper connection with the characters in the book itself on Wattpad, you've honestly molded these characters into something others may look up to and when I tell you I've never found a book that has me rereading it constantly - okay aside from stepbrother because damn I love that book - but you know what I mean. You've honestly created a book that showcases your talent and love for writing, and damn did it come out absolutely incredible I cannot wait to continue the rest of their adventure"
- @sam24s

"OMG when I tell you how amazing this book is, you won't believe me! This story will have you on a emotional rollercoaster but have you laughing at the same tome! This book will always be one of my favorites"
- btsiloulou

"I can describe this book in two words: fudging amazing the character development was truly beautiful"
- @avalynwoods

"It was an emotional rollercoaster one minute I couldn't stand Valentino, the next I love him. To sum it all up, it was an amazing story"
- @narjeline1

"This story was SO GOOD! i love how you don't have the basic storyline every mafia book seems to follow. And all of your female characters have a back bone, thank GOD"
- @zthefallenangel

"I only have three favorite authors and eroticmarie is one of them because on how the author makes this books engaging and so interesting. So far my favorite book and I cant believe that this amazing story is ending. It was also an emotional rollercoaster and I loved it. A story I will never forget.."
- @crazy_gp

"THIS WAS THE BEST MAFIA BOOK! The way it was wrote, the structure, the storyline! It was everything"
- @shiaaane

"This story is freakin' genius. It got me on the edge of my seat waiting for every chapter"
- @joriannn

-

ANASTASIA IS NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER

ANASTASIA IS NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER. You can go to amarieauthorlinks.carrd.co or click the link in my profile description.

It will be available on Kobo, Amazon, Barnes & Nobel, and Apple Books!

If you purchase Anastasia, you may get a bit confused on Orabella and Vincenzo 's story, seeing as it changes a bit.

Before you ask, no I will never take down Stepbrother. It will forever be here for all of my wattpad readers to read and enjoy.! Thank you for supporting me and I can't wait for you all to read Anastasia.

Thank you!