22 | morosis

Morosis [ mor•osis ]
n. The stupidest of the stupidities

-

I had woken up with the feeling of a warm hard body right underneath me. The manly scent engulfed my nose making me never want to leave.

Slowly, I tilted my head up a little from his chest to see that he was busy sleeping. His eyes were shut;'giving him the most innocent appeal. The plumpness of his lips were present and perfection of his jaw was panty-dropping.

As slow as possible, I slid out from on top of him and very quietly left his room and into my restroom. My hand found the toothbrush where I quickly placed on my toothpaste and began to scrub away.

When I was finished, I looked at myself in the mirror, noticing the extreme case of bed hair. Grabbing a brush, I brushed down my wild black strands of hair just before putting it away and running all the way back to Vincenzo's room.

He remained sleeping peacefully as I climbed right back into the bed. It made me wonder if he ever had to go do all of that. I think that he's too perfect to even have to. As I inspect his hair, I notice that there's not a single hair out of place. My nose was itching to smell his breath, but I felt that was too beyond weird.

Instead, I settled on tracing his tattoo on his abs with my finger. It was actually more intriguing than I thought it would be.

In seconds, I could feel his warm hands come down to cup my butt before pulling me all the way on top of him to the point I was straddling him. Both of my knees were on either side of his body as his hand rested on my a*s.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked me. His voice sounded richer and deeper adding to his huskiness. My eyes found his to see that they were still hidden behind his eyelids.

"I think it was the best sleep I've ever had," I answered him honestly. I found his tattoo again, only this time, it was the one on his chest before using the pad of my index finger to trace it.

Finally, he opened his eyes. I could feel him staring at me, but I didn't bother to look up at him seeing as my attention was completely on his tattoo. After a few moments, he grabbed my hand, stopping my motions. This left me to look into his eyes-it never fails to pull me in.

"Same here," he muttered, still talking in his sleepy voice. I reached over and planted a kiss on his lips before pulling back. He didn't allow me to pull back for long as his hand found the back of my neck as he pulled me back in.

My lips came crashing down onto his as his hand on my a*s moved my hips for me against him. A moan climbed out of me as his tongue bit down on my lip, asking for entrance. I parted my lips with absolutely no hesitation leaving him to slowly massage his tongue against mine.

Then, I could feel his hand slowly trail from my a*s to the inside of the boxers he let me wear to sleep. I could feel every one of his motions as he slid his hand to my pu*sy. He rubbed against my lips, creating a pleasurable friction.

I could feel him insert a finger inside of me after a while. Pulling away from the kiss, my eyes closed as moan climbed out of me. I was entirely too wet to not say I was turned on. He seemed to know how to push inside of me just perfectly to the point that it felt amazing. His finger stroked the inside of my walls with each thrust of his finger. It had me moaning out in a bliss against his lips.

He tore the boxers I was wearing off in a heartbeat. The sound sounded so sexy in my ears and the feeling of him moving back the boxers he was wearing just enough to uncover exactly what I needed in this moment.

I reached between us and grabbed him before lining him up with my entrance. Slowly, I started to lower myself down onto him, but he wasn't having it. He reached up and grabbed me by the shoulders and roughly pulled me down, fulling burying himself in me. I gasped at how full I felt. At this angle, he was so deep inside of me.