Chapter 11: Gringotts

6:54pm.  A strong and swirling feeling overtook Harry's body, it felt like it lasted for hours, yet he was only transported in a matter of seconds. Just as the letter had said, he apparated in an alleyway in front of Gringotts. Ostium moved up to harry's upper arm, but not touching his bruise. 

6:55pm. Taking a deep breath, Harry willed his legs to move him forward. Since it was the evening and most families were having dinner, not many people were in Diagon alley. Although, he did get a few stares, nothing he wasn't used to though.

6:56pm. Finally making it into Gringotts, his expression stayed as calm and still as a rock, he showed no sign of emotion or pain. Not even a limp was shown, only a steady walking pace up to the front desk. The goblin at the front looked up from his piece of parchment, and saw Harry's bloody face. He put his quill down and addressed him. "Harry James Potter, we've been expecting you. Come. I'll take you to Shacklehook, he's just down the hall."

Harry nodded, quickly following the small figure from in front of him. Harry looked around at the walls, seeing ancient runes most likely made hundreds if not thousands of years ago. Most were protection runes, but some told stories and others had quotes from famous witches and wizards of the past. 

6:58pm. At last, they had made it to Shacklehook's office. Harry thanked the goblin who lead him here and bowed his head slightly, the goblin smiling and respectfully bowing his head back. Harry knocked on the large door that also had protection runes and wards on it. He could almost see the magic of the wards, they were that strong.

6:59pm. A gruff voice from inside was heard, "You may enter" Harry looked at Ostium before pushing open the doors, seeing Shacklehook sitting at his desk with many pieces of parchment and a few boxes in front of him.

Harry shut the door behind him and gave a small bow of his head before taking a seat in the armchair in front of the desk.

Shacklehook took notice of Harry's wounds but said nothing about it, wanting to get through the formal business first, then dealing with his physical health. "As said in the letter, we have received news of your inheritance coming into play. All you need to do it drop 7 drops of blood into the vial of liquid magic" Shacklehook pushed a piece of piece of parchment in front of Harry before a gold and silver dagger appeared in front of him, as well as a vial of clear, swirling liquid filled up halfway. "Then I will pour the liquid magic and your blood onto the parchment and you will get your inheritance details as well as some basic information."

7:02pm. Harry nodded instead of replying because of the large bruise on his jaw which Shacklehook was subtly staring at whilst wondering how it had gotten there.

A simple slice against his right palm made seven exact drops fall into the vial, the wound healing immediately after but leaving a tingling sensation behind.

Shacklehook took the vial and mixed it slightly before chanting something in gobbledegook, something like "Reveal what is hidden inside the soul". Harry had learnt gobbledegook during his summer after second year.

The liquid magic mixed with his blood turned into a pitch black colour with red, green, blue, yellow and purple sparkles in it. Apparently this was uncommon since Shacklehook's beady eyes widened at the colours. Mentally shaking his awe off of his face, he poured the black liquid onto the parchment. 

7:05pm. Swirling black ink turned a radiant dark blue on the parchment and soon started forming an arrangement of letters and numbers.

Harry began reading,

BIRTH CERTIFICATE:

BIRTH NAME- Harry James Potter

BIRTH MOTHER- Lily J. Potter née Evans (deceased)

BIRTH FATHER- James F. Potter (deceased)

SIBLINGS- None

GODFATHER(S)- Sirius O. Black (alive), Remus J. Lupin (alive), Severus Snape (alive), Frank Longbottom (deceased)

GODMOTHER(S)- Alice Longbottom née Prewett (deceased)

MAGICAL GUARDIAN: ALBUS PERCIVAL WULFRIC BRIAN DUMBLEDORE

LIVING SITUATION- Vernon Dursley (alive), Petunia Dursley née Evans (alive), Dudley Dursley

DOB- 31 July 1980

INHERITANCE(S):

DEMON/FALLEN ANGEL- Black feathered wings, black and white feather mark on shoulder, silver and gold markings on torso (amount will increase), hair colour darker and curlier

VOODOO DOLL- Black and dark green stitches on joints and places where large bones connect, slight growth

DRAGON (HUNGARIAN HORNTAIL)- Black horns on head, dragon like wings, pointy ears, eye colour change

ABILITIES- Undiscovered

MATE: None

ANIMAGUS FORMS: Phoenix (tears from age 12), Basilisk (venom from age 12), Eagle, Badger, Lion, Snake, Black Panther, Smoke fox (dark), Domestic Cat, Butterfly, Dementor, Dragon (from inheritance), Bat

HEIRSHIPS: Potter, Evans, Black, Lupin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Pendragon, Le Fey, Emrys

LORDSHIPS: Potter, Evans, Black, Lupin, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Pendragon, Le Fey, Emrys

PROPERTIES: Potter mansion, Potter cottage, Evans cottage, Black mansion, Black cottage, Black beach house, Lupin mansion, Lupin cottage, Slytherin mansion, Chamber of secrets, Gryffindor mansion, Gryffindor armoury, Ravenclaw mansion, Ravenclaw library, Hufflepuff mansion, Hufflepuff animal/creature centre, 100% of Hogwarts

ALL PLACED BY ALBUS PERCIVAL WULFRIC BRIAN DUMBLEDORE

BLOCKS AND SPELLS/POTIONS

BLOCKS- Decrease level of talent in: Charms by 55%, Potions by 78%, Transfiguration by 63%, Care Of Magical Creatures by 50% (Broken a the age of 10), Astronomy by 47%, Defense Against the Dark Arts by 15% (Broken at the age of 13), Runes by 65% (Partly broken), Divination by 89%, Herbology by 49%, History of Magic by 70%, Alchemy by 56%, Apparition by 43%

LOVE POTION- Ginevra Weasley (broken at the age of 12)

SPELLS- Problems focusing, need to break the rules, intense emotions, sleeping in often, over exaggerated confidence

TRUST POTIONS- Keyed to: Hermione Granger, The Weasleys, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, the Light side

HATE POTIONS- Keyed to: Malfoys, Severus Snape, Voldemort, the Dark side

ALL BLOCKS AND SPELLS/POTIONS PLACED BY ALBUS PERCIVAL WULFRIC BRIAN DUMBLEDORE

7:11pm. Harry sat there with a shocked expression and slid the parchment towards Shacklehook who read through it and mirrored Harry's face but with anger mixed in at the sight of the blocks. "The blocks put in place are highly illegal and will need to be removed immediately. But before we do that would you like to receive your lord and heir emblems?"

7:15pm. Harry nodded, desperate to get the blocks off him, knowing that his soul had been blocked of gaining or training magic made him shiver and goosebumps form on his skin. "Alright then, lets go and then we can discuss your vaults," Shacklehook stood up, motioning for Harry to follow him. Harry took a deep breath and stood up masking the pain that throbbed throughout his body.