Chapter 31: Traitors

'I swear on my crippled and sad life, that I will not steal anything from your trunk while you're at dinner.' Harry signed out to Draco as he laid upside down on his bed. Blaise was leaning on the door frame with Theo by his side, waiting for Draco patiently.

Draco smiled and sighed, "Alright then, just remember to take your pain medicine that my mum packed for you, tonight's the last night that you will have to take it. I know what you're like!" Harry put his thumb up and watched as the three Slytherins walked out, leaving him alone. He sighed exasperatedly and grabbed a vial off of his bedside table, downing it in one go, leaving him shivering from the vile taste. Venenum crawled on his head and Harry swore he could almost hear soft purring. Ostium decided to wrap himself around Harry's shoulders and had a perfect chance to strangle him if he wanted, but obviously was not going to. Harry just chuckled and laid down on the bed and let himself become swallowed by the velvet blankets and sheets. He felt a soft sense of comfort overtake him as he felt and heard the animals in his dog tag run around and play in harmony. 

Meanwhile, as Draco, Theo and Blaise walked down the corridors towards the great hall for dinner, they heard an annoying voice echo through the bustling corridor. "Oi Malfoy! Where's Harry? What have you done with him you slimy git?" Ron's tone was careless and pissed off, he was a decent actor because it actually seemed as if he was worried about Harry's well being, but something just wasn't right in his tone, so that gave it away.

"Huh? Potty is in the dorms obviously if he's not with you. Why Weasel? You desperate for the Golden Boy's attention constantly? Merlin, what a shameless fanboy!" Draco teased, proud of his insults as usual. Ron faintly flushed in his cheeks and he glared angrily at Draco. Despite this, he looked around, seeing no trace of Harry and gestured for Draco, Blaise and Theo to follow them into a nearby empty classroom.

Blaise had a harsh and bewildered expression on his face once they had entered the classroom. The door slammed shut and Blaise started to interrogate the three traitors. "What have you brought us in here for Weaselbee?"

"You going to beat us up or something? Because you wouldn't come close to winning." Theo asked, also confused about the whole situation.

"No you fucking idiots!" Hermione screeched and the three Slytherins jumped slightly at her sudden outburst. She sighed, "You all hate Harry's guts right? Like you want to give him to the Dark Lord to sacrifice him or something?" Blaise, Theo and Blaise rolled their eyes internally, is this really what she thought they did? Sure it's bad, but even they wouldn't give up Harry even if they hated him. They just stared dully and nodded, getting suspicious, already guessing where this was going to go.

"That's good then." Ginny maliciously smirked, the boys just stared at her, acting out shock and confusion. 

"Wait, what are you implying? That you don't care? Do you hate him or something?" Theo asked, feigning innocence to their intentions. Ginny nodded with a smug smirk, it was quite infuriating to say the least.

"He's a waste of space and we're using him to take out the Dark Lord for us, and the plan is that we'll set up a trap or something to fuck him up when he tries to kill the Dark Lord. Eventually he'll die as well, but Harry first. Clearly, you don't want to be on the dark side, so Dumbledore has generously offered for you to be on the light side and be a spy for us." Ginny explained with a glint in her eye as if it was the most casual thing to say about your 'friend', and they heard her mutter something like. "We'll be filthy rich from his vaults!"

The Slytherins just looked at one another with apprehensive stares, they were wondering if Dumbledore had truly lost the plot as well as the whole light side. Ginny snapped out of her mouth watering daydream and continued explaining. "Potter basically latched onto us from the first moment we had shown him acceptance or affection. He literally never got any affection in his childhood. They abused him to, like, a vomit inducing level. We think that the summer that has just passed was the worst one yet, like Ron saw a giant scar on the nape of his neck. Oh Merlin! It was so prominent as well apparently." Ginny's eyes were lighting up with amusement and Draco, Blaise and Theo had to force a smirk on their faces, they felt disgusting doing it. Their blood was boiling to a dangerously high state, almost like lava. If they exploded on them, the traitors would be nothing more than memory, but they kept the feeling well hidden.

"Alright then, you clearly don't like the spoilt git, and you almost seem as devoted enough to hating his existence as all the Slytherins are. But you are still filthy little Gryffindors, we're not going to trust what you say, you are obviously lying your arses off. How hot is the fire being set on your knickers right now Ronald?" Draco claimed, barely being able to resist the temptation to pounce at them with rage pulsing off his pale skin, torturing them until they die horribly and painfully. 

Ron face flushed from embarrassment and anger, Hermione rolled her irritated looking eyes. "We expected as much, so we'll give you some time, and for the record. I'm a Ravenclaw and Ronald is a Hufflepuff you uncultured swine." She said as if she was the most important person in the world.

"Oh please! We can see from a mile away that you don't like being in those houses!" Blaise chuckled, kicking his ankle out of sight because of the rage that was close to overflowing. If someone didn't shut the ungrateful and shit filled fucker up, Blaise was going to do it.

"Yeah it's obvious, but yes, we'll think about it. Now we better be heading to dinner now, as should you. So we'll talk to you lion cubs another day. Oh and... keep up the charade of hating us, you thickos, we don't want our precious little Golden Boy knowing your plan. Come out of the classroom a few minutes after us if you don't want people to talk." Draco announced in the most controlled tone he could muster, finally done with their disgusting bullshit. He turned around facing the door as he spoke the last sentence. Luckily he turned right as his eyes flashed their un-glamoured colours out of the rage. He heard Hermione huff exasperatedly as he walked out the door with Blaise and Theo, all three of their fists clenched and shaking.

Finally, they were walking down the hall to dinner, sure they were now as angry as anyone could imagine, but they were getting food none the less. "I swear I'm going skin those fuckers in their sleep!" Theo hissed out in a slight whisper, Blaise made a small noise of agreement. Draco only nodded with a cold hard stare focused on the door of the great hall. 

Pansy caught Draco's eyes once they had made it to the Slytherin table and motioned for some other Slytherins to move aside a bit. Theo and Blaise sat down with a sigh and dug into their food immediately, whereas Draco was much slower, and most of the table could sense Draco's foul mood as he sent unnoticed dirty looks towards the traitors as they walked over to their respected house table. "What wrong Draco? You get held back by the traitors?" Pansy asked, her voice soft and calming as she looked into his eyes as they kept flickering back and forth. 'Traitors' had become the known code name for anyone who tried to take advantage of Harry, and everyone in Slytherin picked it up.

Draco only looked back into her eyes and spoke so calmly, it made anyone who heard him shiver. "As soon as I get even a minute alone with them, I'm going to make them wish they were never born." Pansy's eyes widened as she heard his monotone voice, she had only seen Draco this pissed off a few times in her lifetime knowing Draco. "They want me, Blaise and Theo to join their side, giving them information about what's happening with Harry and snitch to Dumblefuck, so they can get their blackmail."

If it were possible, Pansy's eyes widened even more, she was barely able to keep her voice down to a whisper. "What!" She whisper shouted, "What did you say to them? Are you going to take the offer?"

Draco just smirked, he then realised Vincent, Gregory, Marcus and Millicent had started listening to what Draco was saying as well. "They gave us time to think about our answer, but obviously we already have our answer."

"We do?" Blaise and Theo asked at the same time.

Draco just smirked and took a sip of his pumpkin juice. "Yup" he said popping the 'p'. "We're taking the offer. We'll inform them in a few days, I'll tell Harry tonight when we get back."