P R O L O G U E

P R O L O G U E

A WARM sunshine was brought to Lisa during that summer. She is currently standing at the pool side.
Her eyes fluttered in strange excitement. She could feel the warm glow of sunlight on her skin but her heart was wrapped in coldness.

Her classmates keep on teasing her. Of the billions of teenagers, Lisa is one of the victims of bullying by other youths who enjoy being exposed to damaging someone's morality.

Lisa felt her classmate pushed her. It was nice that she’s good to balance so that she haven’t fall off.

They want her to jump into the swimming pool, then walk around the campus while her uniform is all wet.

She wants to fight, but for what?

She was especially angry with them. She was even more heartbroken when she heard the same laughter from behind her.

She pity herself even more. She clenched her fists.

She thought about how long she would be like this.

How long does she need to squeeze herself into a world where she has no place?

At no moment does she wish that she could disappear someday. She wishes someone could take her away from the world she lives in. Where she can forget everything.

What Lisa didn't know . . . that day, what she has been asking for long will be fulfilled.

But in an unforeseen circumstance, that would eventually change her life.

A voice was heard by Lisa and her classmates coming from outside the wall. She saw a man from there who she thought was a student at the school.

She thinks he’s a transferee.

"What are you doing? Ahh! I know, that’s called bullying, right?" he asked Lisa in amazement.

Her companions begin to whisper to each other. Even her finds him weird.

"Whatever! Lisa wants to go to the swimming pool while wearing a uniform!" cried one of her classmates.

"Right, Lisa?"

She could do nothing but to repeat the words they said, even though she was against it.

Once again, the man grabbed everyone's attention.

"Is that so? While wearing a uniform? I like it too!"

At the same time, he quickly climbs the wall and runs to the roof to jump straight and down the swimming pool.

A powerful blow followed that caused her and her classmates to expel the water from there.

His classmates kept whispering and complaining behind her as she continued to focus her attention on the man.

He has now caught her full attention. She stared at his smile as if it were as warm as the sun.

Lisa's attention quickly shifted in the other direction from the top of the building to the second floor where she saw a man in his school uniform. The look of him is as cool as ice.

FROM the beginning of the journeys with Nine and Twelve, her life changed. Lisa became one of them as a result of an incident related to Twelve and Nine.

Although she was often humiliated and driven away by Nine, she still could not keep herself away from the group.

Twelve is the opposite of Nine. He’s jolly but has a different aspect of life.