CHAPTER FOUR [F a d e d]

CHAPTER FOUR
[F a d e d]

IT TOOK more than ten months before the young man finally woke up from coma. At first, he’s not speaking and seems like observing the premises.

Even Shibazaki keeps himself guarded and controls what he would say to twelve. When Twelve recovered, he slowly take a glance at him, but still remained speechless.

"How are you feeling? Is there something that hurts you? Do you want food or drink?" Shibazaki asked Twelve.

He just stared at him. His lips moved a little but no words came out of it.

"Just tell me what you need so that. . ."

"Where am I? Who are you? Who am I?" He asked her perpetually. He didn’t let Shibazaki even finish his sentence.

Shibazaki was so shocked and unable to speak that it was only fitting that he hit the intercom to call the Doctor.

They found that Twelve had amnesia because of its coma. But he will definitely regain his lost memories eventually.

He and his seniors had already discussed what to name him.

"Sachi. . ." Shibazaki said. "You are Sachi Uchida."

The young man looked at Shibazaki with disbelief on his face. For the young man, the name was foreign to him.

But the young man let it go. He was told to rest because he would be able to get out of the hospital by next week.

The young man smiled warmly. His gaze flying out the window of his room where he could see the beautiful view. Sachi's flying white wings ascending to the sky were seen outside. Suddenly, his eyes glittered in excitement.

Shibazaki had just nurtured him, letting him take over what was now in his mind. After all, he had been sleeping for so long that he knew the young man was still alive.

From the stare he remembered what his seniors had said. All of his papers has been prepared for its immediate departure from Japan. It took a long time to process everything he needed.

He will live in France.He will also study there. But he admits that even though Sashi didn't go to school, he was already smart. He’s IQ level is high. He’s actually a genius. He is confident that he will quickly adapt to the culture of the country he would be in.

They want him to have a normal and wonderful future. They should not put the boy’s talent into waste. They will develop his skills so that he could achieve a good future.

Everything is planned, even his position in the department they have in France.

He is happy because he knows that the young man will be successful. Nine’s sacrifice will be worth it. Somehow, a victim of the Athena plan was able to survive. Shibazaki knew that their Government wanted to help Sachi and for that, he was happy for the young man.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Days passed by, Sachi quickly took over life in Japan. One day, he met Shibazaki in the hallway which led to the cafeteria.

"Hi, Sir Shibazaki," he greeted.

Suddenly, Sachi hesitated to ask him what was troubling him. Eventually, he decided to ask again. He removed a lump oh his throat first. He quickly slid both hands on his slack’s pockets.

"I just had to ask. The other day. . . is something wrong?" Sachi looked into the eyes of Detective.

"Ah, yes, that's nothing. I just remembered something and I was just wondering why they sent you here when there could be more suitable position for you in France," Shibazaki said to the young man. He quickly diverted their conversation to another topic so that the young man's attention will be turned. But inside, he was worried that Sachi would notice that he was restless.