CHAPTER FIVE [D R E A M]

CHAPTER FIVE
[D R E A M]

HE STARTED walking though he didn't know where he was going. They said he was in a carnival.

He seemed to be looking for those moments but he couldn't figure out what or who . . .

Until his feet stopped on the Ferris wheel. There, he saw a woman but he could not see her face. He didn't know if it was dark or if it was just all misty.

"You're here. . ." Sachi said suddenly as he approached.

"I've been waiting for you. . ." She held his hand. He felt at peace as their skin touched.

They immediately get inside the ferris wheel. There, Sachi looked at the girl’s face.

As time goes by, the face of the woman slowly gets cleare. Until he finally figured it out . . . she’s no other than Lisa.

She smiled at him and said, "Why are you doing this?" There is a mixture of sadness and sadness in her voice.

Sachi was startled when he blinked and the whole area suddenly darkened. There’s also no trace of Lisa left.

He tried to look for her but there’s only darkness. Sadness and Fear already took over him.

Sachi screamed as he kept calling Lisa's name but there was no reply from the girl.

When it became bright all of a sudden, he thought it was over but he was mistaken.

Because he had suddenly slipped downward to which he closed his eyes hard.

"Is this my end?"

SACHI SUDDENLY woke up. His whole body was sweating. He had that dream again. The only difference is that the woman has a face and he can't be mistaken that it's Lisa.

Sachi slowly got up then walked to the kitchen. He take the pitcher out, pour a glass of water, and immediately drank.

Now he understood. What makes Lisa unique is that Lisa is the woman he always dreamed of.

He suddenly felt frightened for unknown reason. From the moment he saw Lisa in the bookstore, he was no longer at ease. Every night, that dream haunts him.

Sachi sat on the chair as he felt weak while looking from the outside where he gazed at the full moon. His mind is still covered with Lisa's gentle face . . .

ON THE other hand, Lisa still has not calmed down to what happened at work the day before.

"I don't know. I'm confused. Maybe I'm just. . ."

Lisa tried to calm down. She could not imagine that he would see Twelve. The next time they meet, she will make sure he’ll recognize her. It seems like he doesn’t know her at all. With that thought, Lisa felt sorry for the young man.

"Hey, Lisa! Someone's looking for you," Aika, her co-worker, said.

She left her station with a frown on her face and quickly went to the person looking for her. She was very surprised that it was Sir Mitsuko.

"Good eve, Sir! Why are you here? Do you need something?" Lisa began. She also sat on a chair opposite the old man.

The old man just smiled. "No, that’s not it. I just want to visit you. By the way, I would like to introduce you to Haise. . . my nephew. My younger sister's son."

When she looked at Haise, he smiled at her.

"She’s the girl I’ve been telling you about," The elder said happily to Haise.