TRIVIA ABOUT ZNT: PREVIEW OF Adiole07

TRIVIA ABOUT ZNT:
PREVIEW OF Adiole07

Hello, guys! I just want to share my conclusion about the feathers. What was its role is in this story?

If you remember, in the anime, it appeared to Twelve in Episode 06 after a train station bombing on a rooftop. Before that, Lisa and Nine had a misunderstanding. The girl just wanted to help but, instead, Nine became angry.

Confusion on the face of Twelve was evident as if he’s wondering why there were white wings flying upwards.

The second time, it appeared again in Episode 08 after the airport accident. That time, they recovered well and were able to rescue Lisa from harm.

There on the rooftop, we can see how different and meaningful Twelve look and feel about the white wings. His eyes were smiling and full of joy. I just want to point out that the wings are the symbol of Twelve's love for Lisa. White is a symbol of his pure love for the girl.

In the first scene, it appears to be slow moving and, at the same time, Twelve looked surprised. For me, it’s when he first had the strange feeling. The movement of the white wings also represents Twelve's heartbeat. Perhaps, he has appreciated the concern of the young woman because she still chose to be with them . . . even though they may be considered terrorists. She also helps them in some ways.

In the second scene, we could see Twelve's meaningful stare at the even more white wings that ascends faster. He wanted to smile because of the scene. If we imagine, the wings are light just like Twelve’s feelings. For him, that foreign experience was making him excited and calm.

I just admit that it is where he realized that he really loved Lisa. Because for Twelve, he became whole because of the girl. Especially that he felt she needed him.

And then in the last 11 Episodes, we saw the white wings in the second scene as well but their movement was just as slow as the first scene. It just showed that Lisa's disappearance at the scene was the beginning of the rise of white wings. And by the end of ZNT, it was completely exhausted gone.

For me, it’s just like a person who lets go of his beloved. Sometimes, you need to set someone free to let a new beginning bloom. But I know that even if the white wings were gone, surely, moments with twelve will stay in Lisa’s heart.

So, guys, this is it! I hope I have helped clarify what I want to convey to you. Actually, these are the scenes that I find most interesting among others. Its meaning is very deep but at least I have had my own appreciations.

I admired Twelve so much for being passionate. He really cares about his own feelings. I am happy for those who did ZNT because somehow I met Twelve based on how he visualized his feelings towards Lisa . . . how they made the message so profound and so wonderful.

This is just based on me. I’m not saying it is wrong for others to have their own conclusions. I just want to share what I think, hoping that I have helped somehow. Thank you.