CHAPTER THREE [S l e e p i n g H e a r t]

CHAPTER THREE
[S l e e p i n g H e a r t]

Shibazaki stared out of the window while waiting for their meeting to start.

They are waiting for the new Inspector. He finds it mysterious because of the sudden resignation of their current inspector in their sector.

None of them was chosen to take over his position. In review, they have also been serving as officers in their department.

It was widely reported that the Inspector was still young, but he was also rumored to be clever and strategic.

He couldn’t help but doubt him because he was only twenty-seven years old. He would never hesitate to meet this person though.

But it’s just frustrating because on its first day, he showed his unprofessionalism to everyone.

It’s been thirty minutes, but he still didn’t come.

Many of his teammates are complaining to their senior, but he’ll say . . . “just wait”.

“Who is this and even our superior understands him and obey him?" Shibazaki said to himself.

That’s how he got up to go out because he was tired of sitting down. He’ll have a stick of cigar first.

But all of a sudden, he was stopped from standing when a motorcycle was heard by everyone from the outside. They saw through the glass that someone had parked in the parking area.

"Is he what we’re waiting for? He seemed like he didn’t care if he’s too late!" he said while observing as it went inside the hallway.

- - -

Sachi is whistling as he’s walking through the shiny tiles. He is happy because this is the first day he will be entering the Department in Japan. Although he worked in another country, the superiors chose to send him here after he was promoted. He didn't know why he was happy. He must have been annoyed because it would have been better if he had stayed abroad. It seemed that something lived in his heart when he learned that he would work in Japan.

He had no idea why he was chosen but he was going to fulfill his obligation. For such, he will not disappoint those who trusted him.

He asked at the reception where the meeting hall was. The receptionist was talking with someone on the phone. He had been standing for a moment before she realized that his existence. She had suddenly become stunned and had red cheeks afterwards.

"S-Sir? May I know who you are? How may I help you?" she asked Sashi while staring at him.

He could not blame her because all woman act that way on him.

"I'm Sachi Uchida, the newly selected Inspector in the Department of Investigation."

He smiled because she was just idle in front of him. She couldn't speak since the time she laid her eyes on him.

Suddenly he snapped his fingers in front of the receptionist's face. He was so used to the reaction of the women she met. Suddenly the woman was embarrassed.

"Sir, the meeting hall is on the second floor. Left side. Third room."

"Ah, okay. Thanks, miss," he said with a smile and winked. The receptionist opened her mouth in what Sachi did.

When he came inside, he immediately saw all the officers there.

"Oh, there he is!" their senior said.

He was immediately introduced to those who would be with him.

"Hello, Good Morning everyone! I'm Sachi Uchida," he said simply.