CHAPTER SIX [ U N C E R T A I N ]

LISA OPENED her eyes. She have just woke up. She set her eyes on the alarm clock placed in the side table of her bed.

"8:30 a.m ..." Lisa declared softly from her mind.

It was too late for her to wake up. She is in a day off anyway and she has no engagement for the day.

She begun stretching her body. She could feel the pain in her head even the swelling of her eyes.

She could not blame himself for she hoped that her wish would be fulfilled. But it was destiny that paved the way for Twelve and Twelve to be away with each other.

She would cry almost every night, knowing he would never come back and talk to her.

With that in mind, her tears started fall. Until it seems like no more tears could come out of her.

She immediately got up and prepared a coffee. She didn't even bother to cook her breakfast because she could not eat it due to lost of appetite.

She decided to go out and stroll around so she could at least forget the sadness she feels.

She was able to get dressed after a few minutes. All she wore was a simple blouse with jeans and sandals. She didn't bother to put lipstick.

When he opened the door, she was immediately shocked. She didn't expect to see Twelve out of the door. She smiled for a moment but eventually felt sad.

He's smiling at her as if wanting to say something. But he seemed like having a second thought. For a few seconds they stayed that way. Lisa was the first to break the silence between the two of them.

"I see you came out of the hospital, Sachi. How are you feeling? Are you okay? You should rest now. What are you planning to do and you even came here?"

The young man only looked meaningfuly. He was just wearing a khaki short and shirt.

She remembered how Twelve used to be. He had almost never changed when it comes to clothing. Lisa just smiled at the sight.

"Hey, Lisa. . ." he began. The meaningful gaze was still in his eyes. He kept smiling at her with sweetness.

Lisa couldn't help but notice that her heartbeat was suddenly accelerating because of the way Twelve stared at her.

She ignored what she noticed with the man.

"Where are you going? Come on! Come with me," Twelve whispered to Lisa.

Lisa would have refused but suddenly he grabbed her and pulled her hand.

"Let's go. I know a lot of good place. I would love to go there but I don't have a companion. So the best thing is you go with me."

Lisa looked at the hands of the Twelve. Suddenly, she felt happy with it. But she knew everything was temporary.

She'll let herself enjoy with Twelve. She couldn't hold back her own smile while looking at him. She could see that he smiled at her as well.

She feels like there's something with Sachi. There is something different about his actions. Lisa immediately reacted to any conclusions about the young man. What matters is that they are together now.

He saw the car they were about to use in the parking lot. Just like before, they rode a motorcycles. Where he had previously rescued her from police raiding Tokyo City when she had run away. The happiness she felt in those moments was very evident.

"Hop in," Sachi mumbled. The young man gave her a helmet to protect her from heat and smoke.

He immediately run the motor's engine. They were in the middle of the road while still in the motorcycle, Sachi's just whistling while driving.