CHAPTER EIGHT [ O U T S E T ]

CHAPTER EIGHT
[ O U T S E T ]

LISA'S TRAVEL lasted for several hours. The girl looked out the window of the vehicle. He then asked the driver if they are close to their destination.

Lisa felt exhausted in that instant so she leaned back from the chair. The more Lisa thinks about Twelve, the more sure she is that he's looking for her. She was so grateful that Twelve didn't even think about getting her number. He'll surely to find her right away if that's the case.

"We are here," the driver told her.

Lisa's eyes widened. She didn't noticed she fell asleep because of thinking of Twelve. After getting off the car, he showed him the way in.

As she enters the large mansion, she noticed that someone was waiting for her arrival. An old lady who she thinks is a butler in Mr. Yamade's mansion .

"Your name is Lisa right?" the old man said to Lisa. Joy was evident in the butler's face.

"Yes," she replied frantically then smiled.

"I'm Mariko, the butler here. Come and I'll take you to your room here in the mansion."

Lisa alerted herself when the butler is about to get her things. "I'll do it. Anyway, these are light," she said.

The butler smiled at Lisa's response.

They were climbing the stairs when Lisa noticed a girl.

She thinks it's just her mother's age. It's placed upstairs, standing from the second floor of the mansion. The butler immediately noticed it.

"Ah, that is Ma'am Yui, Lisa. She is Sir Mitsuko's only sibling," Introduced the butler to Lisa, who resumed walking and immediately followed by Lisa.

Lisa's glance returned to the woman but she was gone. The butler immediately stopped walking to a door. Slowly, she slipped the key from the door and slowly opened it so that Lisa could enter and rest.

"Oh, we're here. You should rest first. I'll call you when it's time to eat. Feel at home, okay?" Mariko said, closing her door carefully. She even heard the old butler's farewell gesture after it closed.

She again brought her gaze to her room. The room was all right for her. There is a single bed and next to it is a side table. On its left side is a large cabinet. She opened it and saw her things already in order.

Again, she looked around and saw a door from the end. She immediately opened it and realized that it was the bathroom. The interior is completely clean. She was glad that she had her own bathroom for the first time.

She lie down on the bed first since it was still a long time. She'll later took a shower. From the bed, she suddenly felt empty. Maybe she just miss Twelve.

She just shrugged as she let the tears that she had been trying stop fall. In a moment, Lisa fell asleep in the soft bed.

LISA WAS astonished as she heard knocks on the door. She quickly got up and headed for the door. She saw a girl waiting outside.

"Miss Lisa, come on downstairs. The dinner's ready."

"O-okay. . ."

She followed her immediately. When she arrived. She chose the seat to the right of the table. Like the rich people she came to see in the movies, they also used long tables. Suddenly, she felt ashamed because she was the who everyone was waiting for.

"Oh my, Lisa! You're screwed!" Lisa secretly blamed herself.

She was fast asleep because she's too tired from the travel. She couldn't recover from what had happened between Twelve and her. Her body was still hurting.