E P I L O G U E

E P I L O G U E

AFTER THREE YEARS.

Just like how the season changes from summer, winter, autumn, and fall . . . everything in this world changes.

It transforms . . .

Starting again.

Just as the how the journey of the life of Twelve continued.

The warm rays of the sun continue to touch the face of Twelve. The air that he breathe is fresh. He didn't bother wearing a helmet when he left the mansion because he has something important to go before going to Nine's tomb. He was unable to visit him for several months because of the matters he had been in the previous month. Then after that, he was also heading to Lisa.

Again, he felt the familiar feeling every time he thought about his dearest. Even today, his heart still doesn't forget what happened before. His attention quickly shifted upon hearing beeping of cars and siren of Police Patrol behind him. Quickly, his eyes flew to the side mirror. Then a smile crept in his lips. Memories suddenly flood his mind.

Rather than driving slowly, he even accelerated his motorcycle. He recently couldn't do that so he was so excited. His motor almost flew through the middle of the highway. He was quickly overtaking all the vehicles that were ahead of him. At least for a moment, he could forget about the things in his mind. He could hear the beeping of cars from the people he have passed by. He's sure that most of them were angry because of his gesture. He couldn't stop laughing when he was finally able to get through them.

After thirty-five minutes, he finally parked his motorcycle. He gently went off and opened the newly painted gate. The eyes of Twelve sparkle as he sees the clean environment in the institution that had previously become his temporary residence.

This is one of the things Shibazaki have asked him to took care of. Even if there is still a trace of the fire that has occurred before, there is no longer to be overlooked because of the children's playground placed in it. A small building was also buily where the primary drugs needed by people could be availed freely. This is done to commemorate the children he has been with in the institution which includes Nine and Five.

He was immediately greeted by the Nurse staff and the two doctors. He just greeted them back and continued walking through the vacant building which he didn't demolished. He just asked people to maintain its cleanliness and made it a museum. Going there would also be free. He saw that there are many people having fun there.

He went out completely to visit Nine. He immediately sat in front of the mark with the iron gate also surrounding it. He also planted flowers around it. He only remained standing while watching. In the eyes of Twelve was the longingness of who he considered to be a brother at the time of their dark lives.

"How are you, bro? I'm sorry I was busy. Well, you know. . ."

Even though he knew that there would be no answer to him . . . he would still continue to tell his story about the past months. He also seemed to see that Nine was also standing there and listening intently to him.

"I thought I wouldn't be available to smile after what had happened. Suddenly, I have a fear that I will always lose all the people I want to keep."

Twelve looked back when he felt someone's presence from behind. He smiled when he realized it was Shibazaki with his grandson.

"Hello, Twelve? You seem to be emotional in front of Nine again, huh?"

He smiled at what the man said but sadness still remained in his eyes.

Shibazaki let his grandson go to the playground first then shifted back his attention to Twelve whose looking intently to that graves of Nine.

"If I were you, I'll just let go of the past. You have your own life and I guess it wouldn't be much if you will go on with it." He gently picked up a flower.

"Take away the fear from your heart so that you will be forever be in peace. You have gone through the difficult times. I know you could finally do it."

He just gave a sly smile before bidding goodbye. Shibazaki just nooded at him. He was only a few steps away when he heard the voice of Shibazaki again. "Are you heading to Lisa?"

He was stunned and slowly looked back at Shibazaki. "Yes, I will arrive late if I'll not go now.

"Oh, alright. Just send her my regards. I'm too old to travel. . ."

"Sure," he answered and then walked to his motorcycle.

IT WAS almost sunset when he went home. He could see clearly the white sand. He's on the seashore of his favorite place in Tokyo. He walked carefully toward the edge of the coast and left his shoes on the sand. Twelve felt the cold water on his feet. He continued walking until he reached the farthest part.

He let himself be amazed with the beautiful scene before closing his eyes and lying on the sand. He was strongly charged with a tight hug and kisses on his face by Twelveine. Their son.

His eyes quickly flew to the smiling face of Lisa.

"Papa, why did you just arrived?!" Twelveine asked.

"I'm sorry. I just went somewhere, baby," he explainesd.

He quickly stood as he put his three-year-old son on his shoulder. He immediately pulled over and held the hand of Lisa whose intently looking at the sunset.

"I love you, Lisa," he whispered.

"I love you too, Twelve. Thanks for not giving up on me," Lisa said, full of love.

On the day Twelve thought he would totally lose Lisa, his world almost fell apart. But she didn't give up. He just stayed with Lisa, holding her hands. Even though the Doctor has already declared she could not make it, he still insisted that the woman would make it.

It took almost twelve minutes for the Doctor to revive her. Twelve's happiness could not be contained when Lisa could finally breathe on her own. He clearly saw how she opened her eyes and looked at him. He also heard her utter his name while having that beautiful smile.

It was the most painful but happiest moment in his life because since that day, all the bitter past of Twelve were covered by hope. He accomplished all that he had dreamed of in life. He had a good job, friends and a family that would be protect and love while he was living on earth.

He hugged Lisa and their son before they finally walked to his motorcycle going to the mansion. He became whole with Lisa and Twelveine. He could see the white wings around flying to the sky.

THIS DRAWING CREDIT TO MY FRIEND

THIS DRAWING CREDIT TO MY FRIEND. IT'S LISA, TWELVE AND THERE SON TWELVEINE ❤️